Do you use an app to buy gas?

Discussion in Travel started by True2marie • Dec 29, 2013.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    A way to find a cheap gas is to use an app. I found a list courtesy of Business Insider. Here's the link -

Other ways to save on money is to fill up your tank in the morning and during the week. Both give you extra savings per tank of gas.

2. fruii29

fruii29Member

Threads:
    I don't use a mobile app to purchase a gas. But I've checked out the link. I can say it is informative. But this will not help me. I need to check it out and try it out myself on my smart phone.

3. shother

shotherMember

Threads:
    No, I didn't even thought of looking for such an app but this one could actually be useful. If that helps me save some extra cash, I don't see why not try it. I will have to find one for the android though.

4. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I use this app when im traveling to find cheap gas station along my route to purchase gas, It saves me time and money from having to run around everywhere looking for cheap gas station it even allows you to find shopping center. Got to love our apps.

5. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    No, I don't use any apps to purchase gas because one is that I don't know how. Second, is it an app that actually can save you some money on gas rather than actually purchasing gas using a credit card or from a bank account? I don't know how this works because I think it makes me inconvenient and not too secure about purchasing gas using an app on my phone. I would simply pay and have someone to fill up the gas for me, that's the easiest way for me.

6. jacqrob68

jacqrob68New Member

Threads:
    Re using an app to buy gas

This is really useful .. thanks so much for the link.
    Every little bit of money saved makes a difference at the moment :)