Do You Use Apps To Make Money?

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by dashboardc33 • Jan 8, 2016.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I personally use The Pact, Swagbucks and the panel app to make money on my phone. It's not much, but it all adds up. I used to have more apps to choose from, but they are such little money makers, it doesn't even matter to me anymore. What is your favorite app if you just had to pick one to make money?

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never tried my hand at this and to be honest, i'm not even sure I'd want to. I know some people will think it's silly, especially with so many options around, but I just prefer to go on sites and work that way. Maybe if I had multiple phones, some of which I didn't use, I'd consider it.

3. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    Not something that ever I've tried or am likely to try either - mainly because I almost always use my laptop rather than my phone for everything that I do online - but also - as not all money making apps are international - the few that are available where I live aren't worth the effort.

In fact as the time to cash ratio is extremely poor - I have to be honest and say that I really can't justify investing a huge amount of my time into something that may or may not earn me a few breadcrumbs - especially when that time can be better spent concentrating on more lucrative areas - where I can earn a whole loaf rather than just a few crumbs.

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I currently only use the Swagbucks app and the Receipt Hog app on my phone as I do not want to load a hundred different apps and slow the device down. I will play videos on my cell phone while I am working on my laptop so that I can make more money than switching between 2 tabs, plus I can listen to the videos playing in the background that way. Reciept Hog is the app I use to snap photos of my receipts for cash back rebates.

5. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I have both receipt hog and receipt pal. That way I get more out of my receipts. I also like using app trailers. All you have to do is watch videos if your not in the mood to answer survey questions. I have tried Swagbucks in the past but I have had no luck with it yet. If I find something else that works I will use it.

6. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    No I don't. I find them to be not worth my time since they pay very little. But I know most people who use these kind of apps and they're very happy with their earnings. It entirely depends on whether you can remain productive while doing the tasks that these apps require for you to earn money.

7. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've tried some of these apps before and unfortunately I lost interest too quickly because it took so long to earn. I don't knock these apps for being that way though because I think they definitely still are very useful. I think if I had this when I was younger then I'd totally be more into it and I could definitely appreciate the free stuff I'm able to get with it a lot more, because at that point I don't have too many avenues for earning money probably. Also I think I get way less offers because I'm not a US resident so that also could be a contributing factor.

8. Teresia G

Teresia GNew Member

Threads:
    I have heard about making money using apps...but I don't know how..Please provide more details about that guys..

9. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    I've also heard about Swagbucks before but I never tried it or any other money making apps. As what the others have said, I really don't have the time to spend on the tasks that have to be done but the monetary outcome is slow and very low. I even tried surveys before but they also took up a lot of my time.

10. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I have been looking into that option, however, the reason why I have not committed is that this venture tends to be very time-consuming and the pay is usually very small; its takes a great amount of effort to achieve very little compensation. However, I still explore the opportunity and if I can find a scheme wich is a bit more viable, maybe I will get involved

11. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, I use the library internet computers and don't have a smartphone. I found a very nice site called, prize.com/games where you can earn money by doing surveys and playing games. If it's legal in your State then you can play games to make money and the surveys are cash makers. Please check though if it's legal to play in your State first before you sign up. I recently got an account and thought that the games were free to play to earn stars for gift cards. You got to put a deposit of cash from your paypal account and then you can play games at prize.com/games. Swagbucks on computer didn't work out for me though some say they make money there, for me it's too slow. There is surveyspot.com that's very good and they pay in cash for 1000 points or $5 amazon gift cards for 500 points. Good luck!

12. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I have not yet launched into the arena of making money using apps partly due to the fact that they are slow moneymakers though not much work is put in in order for one to earn. I know for example the app called SlideJoy and Qmee which are nifty sites to work with. In the former, one earns money simply by unlocking their mobile phone.

13. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have the Swagbucks on my phone which runs on it's on. It does take a long time to make any money on the apps so I will not be using it much now that Swagbucks has changed how many vids have to be viewed to get a point.

14. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I once registered with Perk because I heard great things about it, but when it really came down to it, I never even bothered. I've always thought you also needed a good smart phone, because I remember trying to set up the app on my Samsung phone and it just wasn't happening. -and it wasn't really an old model. I got bored with the whole thing and gave up trying.

15. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have Perk, Qricket, Swagbucks, Inbox Dollars, and Rabadaba to make money on my phone. I also use Checkout 51, ibotta, and Saving Star to save money on groceries. I used to use Receipt Hog but it takes too long since I do not have that many receipts to scan anymore. I have had luck and have been paid by all of these apps. I don't mind that they take up space on my phone especially if they make me money. On my iPad I have Feature Points which is an app that gives you credits for trying new apps. I am almost to a cash out on that. I also have Grab Points on my children's Samsung Galaxy Tab and works pretty much the same way as Feature Points but it is only for android. I have been paid once so far with that one. It is also a website that you can earn the points in various ways.

16. abonnen

abonnenActive Member

Threads:
    I love swagbucks! I also use bing, qmee, and fusion cash. To make extra money monthly, sometimes I make 25 dollars to 75 dollars a month on swag bucks, I usually get mine in just gift cards to use on normal purchases. I do not like that swagbuck changed their video viewing points, but at the same time they do give bonus points for completely daily task now!

17. Vinicius Souza

Vinicius SouzaMember

Threads:
    Are there apps for Windows 10 Mobile? I use this SO, but I do not hear about it. It would be very nice to get an easy money to drink some beer. If anyone knows let me know. Please!

18. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    For mobile phone apps, I've heard of RabaDaba. It's an app which you share images and gain points as people like and share your pictures. It's quite easy and I've seen my friend gain 10 dollars in about 1 month. She isn't very active on it though.

19. AngelaMc

AngelaMcNew Member

Threads:
    We all go grocery shopping right? You have to install the Ibotta App. I have it on my smartphone but you can also install it on the IPhone. And I have to tell you I have already cashed in several times.

It allows you to earn money by purchasing participating items. You can earn this money in addition to using manufacturer and store coupons. And the best part: You don't even need your phone while you are shopping!! All the work is done once you get home!

All you have to do is scan the barcodes off of your products and also scan your receipt. It's definitely like money in the bank..

20. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have the knowledge that SwagBucks has a mobile apps version. I only knew its web or online version. I know that you can earn money for such site. What I have as of this time is ClixSense. It is a Pay-to-click site. I don't if it has a mobile app version for that.