Do you use Bill Me Later?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Kaybee517 • Dec 9, 2012.

1. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I've been using Bill me Later for years. I find them easy to use and convenient when you don't have cash on hand. It's basically a line of credit (like a credit card). You can use at online merchants like Overstock.com, Walmart.com, Drugstore.com to name a few. Some offers include deferred interest for 6 months. Check out Bill me Later

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I have only used it once. I did it a couple years ago because there was an interest free promotion running and they had a great rewards program. So I purchased a large item, got the points for it, and then paid it off a couple months later. I knew I had the money already, so it wasn't a big deal to use the credit line.

3. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    I've yet to use this feature at all no matter what the store. I've always had this underlying fear that their going to try to stiff me with interest with something like this. Especially since it has the same set up as a basic line of credit.

4. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    No, I've never used Bill Me Later. I always just pay for items on the stop. I would love to use that feature, it sounds so convenient.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this Bill Me Later program. I can see how it would be useful. But I am committed to only buying what I money on hand to purchase. This keeps me out of trouble. lol

6. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I use BillMeLater and did not know that you can use it on Overstock! I am so thrilled! I am going to use it for Christmas shopping. I just found out that you can also use it on Hotwire. I plan on using it to pay for holiday travel. You start out with a $250 line of credit so you don't get out of hand. I love using Bill Me Later. It has really helped when I was broke. You can also buy Walmart e-gift cards, then go shop in stores with them and use coupons to get more bang for your buck.

7. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    I used bill me later a lot of time and still to this day. It helps when I see something I want as of right now but don't have the money until later that week. It really comes in handy for those things.

8. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I've been using Bill Me Later for a few years now and I like it. It's really handy to have. I've used it to buy things from online stores Wal-Mart, Overstock and even Ebay. The only time I use it is when Christmas rolls around though. Money gets a bit tight during that time of year so it's nice to have something I can use immediately. It's also good that a lot of the sites they are affiliated with would offer some kind of deal, like no interest for a certain period of time, because that way I can get it paid off easily.

9. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I have never used Bill Me Later. I have always wanted to try it but scared I would get caught up in the thought of I can get whatever I want and do not have to pay it at the moment. I like the option, but I rather pay for something when I have the money in my hand versus waiting.

10. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    No I dont use Bill Me later or any form of credit card. I always pay things that I purchase straight away or issue check. You can get more discount on paying cash straight.

11. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never used Bill Me Later and I don't intend to either. I was raised to only spend what you have and that philosophy has served me well in my adult life. I don't even own a credit card, only a debit card for money I actually have.

12. blowx3

blowx3New Member

Threads:
    My mother actually has that but I never thought about getting it. Its a good thing t have for like Christmas and everything. Maybe ill get it in the future.