Do you use colorful scarves , wraps and shawls as a fashion accessory

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by maddie • Oct 13, 2012.

1. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I have a pashmina style shawl over my shoulders right now! I have a few different ones in different colors that I've purchased or people have given to me. I also have a few silk scarves, but I don't use them as often as the shawls. They are so convenient; I usually keep one looped around the straps of my purse.

2. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I never used to wear accessories but lately I have started to wear a scarf, not just to keep warm but to add something to my outfit, I used to have a matching flat cap but everyone laughed at it so it went back in the wardrobe. I've also started to wear jewellery.

3. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    These are inexpensive ways to accessorize.. I love the wraps and shawls immensely.. Right now ..it is cold here and I wear one around me as I go about my day.. No hats for me.. but scarves, shawls and jewelry are my style too.

wear-scarf.

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    These are inexpensive ways to accessorize.. I love the wraps and shawls immensely.. Right now ..it is cold here and I wear one around me as I go about my day.. No hats for me.. but scarves, shawls and jewelry are my style too.

View attachment 226
    click on the image for a better view.

5. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought my dad a wool hat for a Christmas present as he is always moaning about being cold and it looks like we will be having another freezing winter. It is a highland 2000 hat, handmade in England with the finest Shetland Wool. Outstanding value in my opinion.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Scarves do not improve the way I look, I am short, on the other hand my daughter who is not much taller than I am looks very good in them. She has a large selection in her wardrobe. During the cold months I wear a scarve instead of a hat to keep my head warm.

7. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Sure. I've used my lightweight scarves as head wraps or head bands for my hair. I've also used my scarves or pashminas as a throw over a nice dress for a special occasion. You can use scarves in other ways as well. I've seen people use them as belts in their pants or wrapped around their necks and bow tied with their blouse for a trendy career fashion look.

8. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I used to wear scarves as fashion accessories, but now I just wear winter scarves to complement my wool coat. I also used to have a black shawl made of a net material.

9. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I like to wear a scarve on my many blazers and it dresses them up to the nines. I love to dress to look nice and sexy and what a way to go. Using scarves can give you that fashion trend that makes you stand out from the rest and who doesn't want to look all pulled together.

10. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I love wearing colorful scarves. They look great with my clothes. Draping them around my shoulders in various ways is always fun.

11. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I wear scarves on occasion, but never shawls. For some reason, I've never been overly big on accessories. I like to keep it pretty minimal and simple for the most part. I think it can look amazing though, if you know how to wear it. I also just wouldn't even know what to do with it.