Do you use eBay's saved searches?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Soliloquy • May 15, 2013.

1. Soliloquy

SoliloquyMember

Threads:
    If there's something I want to buy online but the price is too high, I'll sometimes set up a saved search on eBay. Then when the used or closeout items are listed on eBay I can usually get them at a discount. Usually it's worth the wait!

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have in the past, but not so much anymore. I just went back to Ebay after a while and it's changed a bit. I went to find something specific and it won't let me narrow it down anymore? I used to be able to pick color, material, brand etc, but those options aren't there anymore. I've seen them a couple of times by accident, but otherwise, I have to scour through tons of stuff and I can't be bothered. Am I just not navigating the site right since a change or something?

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, i use it a lot, mostly because i can wait for lower prices and this usually helps me out a lot, even if i forget about the item in question.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So far I haven't used that feature yet on Ebay. I thought that, "Why should I save my searches when it's quite easy to just type the same search term again?" But after reading your post, it seems quite convenient and beneficial to do so, so I'll try it out next time.