Do You Use Paypal For Online Shopping

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Corzhens • Jul 3, 2015.

1. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    I've used PayPal for all my online money transactions for well over a decade and I too have never experienced any problems - in fact quite the opposite

Which is probably why PayPal is my preferred method for both receiving and paying out money online - as apart from being secure and simple - its great when shopping online - particularly as I don't like giving my card details - in fact I now only purchase goods from sites that allow payment through PayPal - as I've found this to be the safest, most secure and reliable method of buying goods online and of course I also like the added of benefit of the buyer protection you get with PayPal - which I have found to be extremely beneficial if you have a problem with the items purchased

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use paypal for online shopping. I try not to use "real money" at all when online shopping because I have a number of gift cards from Amazon I like to use. However, I think paypal is safe and secure to use online, and I really have no credit cards I can use, so for me it is the best way to buy goods and services. I think it is helpful.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I joined PayPal in 2000, and have been using it since then. I use it almost exclusively, when shopping online, and I also use it quite a bit offline, via my PayPal debit card. I like using the PayPal debit card, because I get money back. I tend to forget about the money back, but then I'll get an email or message telling me that I got money back, which of course I love.

4. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's nice to use "not real money" for shopping. Maybe when I earn enough for shopping then I can experience that. However, Paypal is only accepted in online shops for now. I don't know a store or mall that accepts payments thru Paypal. I always use my credit card for that purpose when I am in the mall so maybe I will just transfer funds from my Paypal into my credit card. Problem solved.

5. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I use my Paypal account to store my online earnings as well. I enjoy watching the money add up. But I haven't really started using it for online shopping. I prefer to use my Costco Mastercard that earns cash back rewards. I use that card for groceries, shopping, at restaurants and paying bills. I always pay it off and every year I get a cash back cheque for at least $500. I will the $500 cheque at Costco to buy a bag a milk and some bread and then they give me the difference in cash.

6. paultrump1

paultrump1Member

Threads:
    Yes,but sometimes Credit Card