Do You Use Sites Or Apps For Auto Service Discounts?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by Zyni • Sep 27, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Say you are about to head off to

for an oil change. Would you check their site (or maybe even an app) to see if there is some kind of discount or coupon first? There is for this brand, and I'm sure there are for many others as well. It's worth a look anyway, if you ask me.

I'm not a big fan of apps, but I'll definitely check out their site. I might even sign up via email for other deals and discounts and offers (I have a spam email address set up just for this kind of thing, so my main email account doesn't get clogged with offers). Then, when I need something, I go have a look at that account and see if I have any good offers waiting.

Why pay full when you don't have to?

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    If I was getting something done for a car and wanted a discount, then I'd use websites, not apps. The reason is that I don't mess around with cell phones much - but I'm always on a desktop. However, though, in regards to other people, I'd say either way of getting discounts is fine - and perhaps cell phones would be better since so many people use them frequently.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In the UK if you book your MOT online you can usually get a discount. My dad did so recently and there was also coupon code, so he got an online discount and 10% off as well. There are some places that offer over 60s or seniors discounts too. You have to sign up for free, and then they send you a card so you can always get discounts on products and services.