Do You Use Tissuebox Holders?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Joel7050 • Aug 13, 2016.

1. Joel7050

Joel7050New Member

Threads:
    For me, I find it a hassle to change for a fresh box, having to swap them in and out of the tissuebox holders. It also makes the box much more bulky most of the time, and I really don't see the need. My parents, on the other hand, love these boxes and use them all the time. I'd like to know what you think of them. Are they pretty or just a hassle?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think it's a hassle, since you can just pull out the tissue from the packaging, and it still does the same purpose. We have a tissue holder here, it's circular and tube-like, but it's not being used anymore. I, on my own will certainly not buy a tissue holder except the one that's needed in the bathroom.

3. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well I have to agree with @sidney@sidney on this one, and I really do not see the point. Actually now that I think about it I know the reason for them, but the look is not enough to make me spend the extra money. I can see where on a decor level they make sense, but decor is so low on my list that I just skip it over. Thanks for sharing.

4. venusflytrap

venusflytrapMember

Threads:
    I never really thought about it. I must sound like a real peasant, but I simply use toilet paper when I need to wipe my hands or blow my nose. I always carry some in my handbag. I also don't have any problems giving toilet paper to people who ask me for a tissue. They never have any objections. It's all the same to me, and them. I don't need fancy tissue paper. Some nice, unbleached, recycled toilet tissue paper does the job nicely for me.

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have three of these, and I definitely use them, but not for holding tissue boxes. As you stated, I find having to pick them up cumbersome, especially since two of the three I own are quite heavy. What I use them for is bag storage. I often reuse the plastic grocery bags for dirty kitty litter, so I keep the tissue box holders near some of the litter boxes (I have 5), and stuff them full of those plastic bags. When I need one, I simply pull it out the top, and I'm ready to go. It's a perfect solution for those unattractive bags, while keeping them handy for use.

6. Norjak71

Norjak71Member

Threads:
    I use one but it was already here when I moved here, otherwise I cant justify buying one. It's fine though, it looks nice, fits the decor, doesn't really bother me at all. I wouldn't go out of my way to get one though, if you were asking for a reason to buy one that is.

7. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmyMember

Threads:
    Personally I do not use a tissue box. We put a wet tissue which had already a nice packaging and a roll tissue no box on our dining table all the time. It is just easy to use that way and like what they had said no more hassle if we will use it that way. But the tissue we are using inside the bathroom of course there should be a tissue holder. What is important is we know how to dispose properly the tissue after every use.