Do you want increase your height?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by michal • Sep 18, 2012.

1. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    The website isn't the worst I've seen but trying to sell height gain is laughable, it just isn't possible. Only through natural growth into adulthood will someone grow and then the bones fuse and that's it. Professional boxers, after warming up, can put a few inches on their arm reach but that's only achieved through extreme exercising and is only temporary.

Hanging from a door frame with weights attached to your ankles would do more than those pills. And even that won't work. lol

2. AmandaCarter

AmandaCarterNew Member

Threads:
    Never! I'm 179cm hight, when I wear heels I'm almost 190cm.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    That's correct. My brother did a treatment with growth hormones a few years ago (when he was still a child) because of a genetic condition (hypothyroidism if I'm not mistaken). The treatment was really expensive and he hated getting those shots, but it paid off. Without it, he wasn't expected to be taller than around 5 feet. He's now around 5' 6'', which isn't tall at all, but rather a little below the average.

4. johan121

johan121Banned

Threads:
    This is a joke... right?

5. fancy

fancyMember

Threads:
    This sounds like a better explanation of everything I have wanted to know about growth hormones. I don't think you can get any product in the market that can work universally for everyone irrespective of whether it treats common cold or a cough. That is why there are hospitals for Christ's sake. You must be tested before trying any new medicine to be sure that it is compatible with your body. As for these Indian made products, you can always expect anything from them including but not limited to un-proportional height increases whereby your bones can no longer support your height. This can be dangerous as it can even affect your movement. Thanks FortisLupus for the clarification of how the company is a scam. You must know some Hindi to know that It was translated I guess! LoL. I am short and I gave up on the idea of being tall

6. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I don't fall for those kinds of scams xD It'd be great if there was a cheap, effective way to increase your height, but the technology out there today for this kind of stuff is not cheap. I think we'd have a bit of a problem if everyone had access to height increasers. xD

7. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I agree on this as well. We all have those moments when we desperately want to get taller so we start eating healthier and having a better lifestyle but at the end of the day we all grow to a certain height and we stop and then we go downhill from there unfortunately.
    I have always read that we stop by the ages of 25-30. The growth process starts going the opposite way from there but very slowly.
    I would recommend to wear those pads that people put in their shoes to give them a little lift.

8. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think that I would want to increase my height anymore then what it is now. I like the height I am at right now. But I know a few friends of mine that are always talking about wanting to be taller and some that want to be shorter!;)

9. sweetseraph

sweetseraphNew Member

Threads:
    Yes ofcourse, my height is 5'2 and i want my height to be 5'5 which is next to impossible or I can say it is possible if i'll take some medicines but I am scared of there side effects.

10. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    This is really quite ridiculous. The sad thing is I wonder how many people have fallen for this without doing research first to know if these claims were legitimate. I certainly would never try such a product without looking into its claims first. But then this is the way I am with most advertised products online or on TV, I do research on them before buying it. I figure if I can find past customers and see what they have to say about the product that I am finding out what this product is truly like not being given claims by an advertiser.

As for me I am perfectly happy with the height I am at so I wouldn't go looking for such a product to start with. I just feel bad for those who might want more height and fall for this scheme.

11. riku517

riku517New Member

Threads:
    This is pretty funny. It makes me feel all funny inside knowing that people are so insecure about their height. You can't change the body you're born into, so why bother? I know, I know, you can always get plastic surgery or something like that, but why? People need to stop being so insecure and superficial. I'm 6' 4'' by the way, so I guess I'm not one to talk.

12. joshAnthony

joshAnthonyNew Member

Threads:
    Of course I would. I'm would love to grow 2-3 inches taller. I've read online that by doing streching and good excercise a long with good dieting you can achieve your goal.

13. AngryItalian

AngryItalianMember

Threads:
    I don't want to increase my height this is garbage. Is this some thread scam?

I hate these people that try to down the quality of the web with these inappropriate marketing schemes.

14. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Of course it is a scam, there is no way you can increase your height without very extreme limb lengthening surgery.
    I think we would all like to be an inch or two taller but most of us learn to accept our height as there's nothing you can do about it.

15. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    It's definitely a scam. However, it is possible to increase your height, but I don't think most people want to go through the process. In Japan, height is important in the business world, so much so that some men (and women?) have a surgical procedure where their leg bones are cut and then braces are applied to keep the bones apart. Pain much? Over time the bones grow to meet in the middle. I think the process can be done repeatedly depending on how much height they want to gain. I'm sure there are limitations, though. It's probably very expensive, too. I've see documentaries on the practice.

16. cmilliken

cmillikenMember

Threads:
    I have to say that this whole thing is a scam. There is absolutely no scientific evidence backing the claims of these "magic" growth pills. Not to mention, it is impossible to increase your height without modifying genetic information. Your height is "preprogrammed" from your birth. You cannot possibly change that.