Do You Wear A Hat?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by remnant • Nov 13, 2016.

1. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    In the afternoon on very sunny days I wear a hat if I have to go under the sun to a nearby store for shopping or other places. This protects from the scothching heat of the sun. During the winters especially when it's very cold wearing the hat outdoors is one of my habits. It gives some warmth.

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I like to wear hats, especially to protect myself from the sun when I am practicing walking or running. But I don't usually overdo it because sometimes it gives me a headache.

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I also dislike wearing a hat since I don't want my head to feel constricted, and I don't like sweat being trapped in my covered head. I can wear a hoodie, but not a hat, in my opinion I don't need it in my outfit collection.

4. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I wear a hat when going out because if I am in the hot sun all day I will end up suffereing from a severe a headache. So I wear one to keep me protected from the sun. Also, I think it is cool to wear a hat. :)

5. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I have never really worn a hat. I tried to but I am not comfortable with it, seems it's not for me. Another thing is that is mostly hot here and my head would be sweating if I had a hot on.

6. sommax

sommaxMember

Threads:
    In my country, I dare not venture outside without a hat because of the intensity of the sun. It's always so hot and it rarely rains. So am always with a hat whenever am seen.

7. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon RasheedMember

Threads:
    A hat makes a man perfect.I am glad to see your such kind of post.It is very general post to be shared but it has a different taste from all other posts.I usually wear a hat to protect myself from dangerous rays of sun.Sometimes I like to wear hats as a fashion.

8. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I hate wearing a hat, in fact, I use a hat only in the summer when it's too hot outside and I need to protect my head from the sun. Otherwise, I never wear a hat, not even in the cold winter, and I do have a lot of gray hair. Besides I look like hell with a hat.

9. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I like collecting hats. I have a good number and yes I wear them more to keep my hair in place while travelling and to protect myself from the sun. I prefer cotton hats as they do not harm the hair.

10. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    Not really no. I do not wear a hat. Except if you want to include fluffy winter hats hahaha. I have a lot of those. The only time I wear anything on my head is winter. For women, I think wearing a hat can be a bit tricky. You need to get it absolutely right.

11. Kieranlewix

KieranlewixMember

Threads:
    Yes I do.I especially am all for the fedora.It is about $4 in my country.I have a collection of them all black in my closet.However I don't really like fedoras because they hide anything but the fashion statement they give is awesome.It is a stylish hat that I think everyone should get.These days,even ladies are getting them and I have to say they look good on them too.A fedora is not ideal for the sun though,because the hat tends to fade color especially for the black ones.It is better for them to fade color than for you to get sun burns though,right?

12. JOHN MATTHEW

JOHN MATTHEWNew Member

Threads:
    Usually, I prefer a hat when I go out in the sun but one of my neighbors can be seen wearing bamboo made toques often. Ideal for shielding head against cold weather and outdoor conditions, these toques also make a fashion statement.

13. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes i do wear hats in sunny days or during a drive specially in windy weather.

14. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Hats may can help your skin to protect from sunlight and also from wind. But i don't wear a hat cause i don't go much outside.