Do You Wear Ornaments And Other Accessories?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Ray1 • Oct 24, 2017.

1. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't use even a wrist watch or a ring for a long time. In fact I keep a distance from other things like a wristband, chain or any other thing like earring etc. What about you, do you use any accessories or like it simple?

2. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I wear a simple silver St Christopher around my neck. I like silver because it is cheap and I feel that a St Christopher protects me when I am travelling. It's probably just superstition but it's one I have always liked.

When I was younger I wore rings, bracelets, watches, anything that I liked the look of but now I prefer to spend my money on things that I need rather than what I want.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I do wear a ring and a bracelet that my grandma gifted me. It is precious to me because it reminds me of her and my entire family. I also do have a box of jewelry but I don't wear since I had my daughter because she will usually want to play with them so stopped using necklaces since that's what caught her attention most. I don't wear earings because one day I got hurt very badly with them so now they are plugged since I stopped wearing them.

4. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I like wearing simple yet elegant accessories and jewelry pieces. Most of my jewelry items are more than a decade old and they are still as lovely as on the first day I bought or received them as gift. The right accessories or ornaments can make a lot of difference to one's appearance. One can go to a party venue with a plain or simple dress yet still look elegant and confident with a gold necklace and diamond pendant along with lovely purse. I alternate jewelry pieces on a day to day basis and always wear the simplest ones at the office as the more elaborate pieces could get entangled with files and documents. A gold plated wristwatch, a simple ring, and a pair of gold earrings are fixtures in my daily attire. On some days, I would level up with a bracelet and necklace.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not the kind of person who is very attached to these things, but the only accessory that I use - because I like it - is the wristwatch for some people they are out of fashion but for me they are useful and relevant.

6. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I do not say or think that wristwatch is out of fashion or lost its appeal but the fact that our phone is almost always in front of our eyes so a wristwatch gets lesser attention. I had some other reasons for stopping using a wristwatch though. My skin is too sensitive to sun and the covered part by the band of wristwatch looked so different from rest of my arm that forced me to wear a wristwatch even before I started using a phone in 1999 (that was the time when affordable mobile came in my area)

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wear costume jewelry. I recently found gold color chains I needed at a Coin Expo too. I have a locket of my Grandma, Mom they both passed and me, so I wear it as often as I can. I do like to have my costume jewelry whether they are bracelets, rings or necklaces. I have earrings too, that I wear daily. I have sold most of my gold and silver ...got a good price for them when gold and silver was up. It was worth it! I even wear a watch to bed nightly and have no electric clock so I save money.

8. sommax

sommaxMember

Threads:
    I do wear ring and wristwatch. Am very much attached to them. I can't go anywhere without it.

9. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used them but I have seen close friends and relatives wearing. My sister likes putting on earrings, hairpins,bangles and arm band rings. Ornaments really make someone appear very smart.

10. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with you and that's why a lot of people seem to see no use in them anymore. But particularly speaking, I really like to use them because it's something that I feel good about. :)

11. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I wear small stud earrings 24/7 so that the hole in my ears won't close, but aside from that, I'm not interested in wearing bracelets or watches. I used to wear a watch when cellphones were not that popular yet, but now that phones can also tell the time, I stopped wearing a watch.

12. Mahi

MahiMember

Threads:
    I don't wear a chain or a ring or any watch. I love to be simple so, I just put earrings matched according to my outfit. That's it.....

13. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I love keeping it simple. I don't wear earings since I haven't pierced my ears. I like wearing bangles. If I am showing off my arms, I prefer wearing one thick bangle on my left arm so I can feel my hand is dressed. I would like to wear a watch too but I haven't buy one yet.

I like necklaces but I currently have none since the ones I had broke. They had this African look since they were made with beads and were colorful. I am now looking for a simple necklace that can be worn with anything especially dresses. :D

14. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I like to keep it simple, however, this does not mean I don't wear ornaments. I do were ornaments however, my ornaments are limited to a wrist watch, a ring on the finger, earrings and a gold bangle. I think this is minimum because in my culture people were too many ornaments.

15. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I like to keep it simple, however, this does not mean I don't wear ornaments. I do were ornaments however, my ornaments are limited to a wrist watch, a ring on the finger, earrings and a gold bangle. I think this is minimum because in my culture people were too many ornaments.

16. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Yes I wear them. I used to wear fitness tracking band which also completes the use of watch as it is having display which shows date and time both. I also wear ring and bracelet. Though in past I wasn't used to of all those things but later on its became kind of my body parts. Whenever I don't wear them I feel like I am missing something. Lol

17. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    I personally do not like wearing accessories in all parts of my body. I feel not comfortable whenever I am wearing something hanging on me. Plus that is one more thing that I need to think of when I am walking on the streets fearing of being rob by some bad guys. My partner gave me a watch and I always forget to wear it because I am not used to it.

18. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    My sister wears little cute earrings and yes it suits her. also my friends like to wear rings and earrings.

Go and check the latest