Doctor Who

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by wvboarder • Sep 22, 2014.

1. wvboarder

wvboarderMember

Threads:
    Is anyone here into watching Doctor Who? It's been a long standing passion with me and I would love to hear some people weigh in on how much they like the new doctor. I like Capaldi but I see how some people might not like him because of the age. I will always love the show regardless but even for me this season has gone a little bit out there with the plot unless they pull it back together for the season finale. I'm actually 2 episodes behind and that's saying something for someone who used to call off work so I would be home every night it came on and watched it twice each time. If you don't watch Doctor Who, what kind of show are you a fanatic for?

2. ragtimeannie

ragtimeannieActive Member

Threads:
    I think Peter Capaldi is amazing. He's kind of a throwback to the old Doctor Who of my youth.

I can't wait to see who the next companion is going to be. I heard the current one is leaving after the Christmas episode. Gosh, I can't wait for the Christmas episode. Most people watch "It's a Wonderful Life," but for our family, it's not Christmas without Doctor Who. ;)

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am rather new to the Doctor Who shows, David Tennat was my first Doctor and he is very hard to follow. We do not have cable so I have only seen the new Doctor 2-3 times and have not decided if I like hime or not. I did not care for Matt very much, I thought he was too silly acting. But I do plan to get caught up as soon as the show hit Netflix.