Does Anyone Have A Great Site That Alerts You To Freebies?

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by JoanMcWench • Apr 22, 2015.

1. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I've looked into a few myself but I would prefer something that would email me when free samples are available daily. Also, I'd like no spam from said site & a short synopsis in the email of what the sample is & how to obtain it. No surveys, unnecessary information, or credit cards for free samples. Just simple samples. Anyone have any suggestions for sample sites that work into that idea? More than one greatly appreciated.

2. tckc

tckcNew Member

Threads:
    This is such a great idea, I wish someone would make it. My first thought was that there had to be something like that, but when I looked all the sites I could find seemed so spammy. I would think that a lot of people would sign up and the site owner could make money off of adverts.

However, there is the fact that only so many free samples are available at a time from a company. If everyone got an alert, then it would be a massive race to the finish and would probably bog down the sample site.

Maybe a paid service that gave you free sample alerts could work?

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Ah but the paid service really defeats the purpose of 'free', no? I don't know. I understand the race aspect to getting these samples but c'mon it's not breaking the business' bank to throw a few thousand more sample sized whatevers into the mix. In fact it sometimes ends up working in their favour. Especially with myself who become a customer for life when I love a product.

4. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have any site alerting of such a deals, but I have set Google Alerts for those freebies or specific items I would like to find at a bargain price.

Maybe not the most accurate way to find them out, but this has worked for me. I'm aware to be missing many deals though, so it would be nice find a great site making me aware of those freebies and bargains I am after all the time.