Does anyone have a natural solution for fine lines around the eyes..

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by maddie • Dec 3, 2012.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I have a friend who is allergic to most eye creams and has fine lines around her eyes that make her look older and patchy. Does anyone know how to handle this naturally? Thanks.

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    The only thing I can think of is to take a fruit high in vitamin A like a papaya or a mango and hold it over her eyes. I've never tried it, but it might work.

3. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    They say citrus fruits are good on shrinking pores. I am not sure if this could also help in fine lines. Egg whites could also be good because it tightens up your skin after 15 minutes of setting it there on your face.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I need to start thinking of things like these also. I'm starting to get stress lines myself.

5. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I was hoping to get more help with this. I will ask her to check the vitamin A rich fruits and C rich fruits.. I will wait for more answers though.

6. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    At this point it might be more doable to prevent than to erase. I'm sure there are products to tighten the area, but preventing more lines will be her best bet.. I would just experiment with different oils

7. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    She has been using argan oil and grapeseed oil with very little effect. Maybe she needs to use them for a longer time. I also made her a light lotion with the same oils for her to use during the day. I hope it helps.

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    The only thing I could recommend is to make natural masks out of oatmeal as well as vegetables and fruits,
    Many people claim that lemon juice and honey as well as Bacall blends really help with making the skin glowy as well as more tight.
    I would try this blend on your skin first to see if you have any reaction(but you most likely wont because its all natural ingredients).
    Good luck !

9. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Is she trying to get rid of lines? Or prevent? Getting rid of lines is impossible (as far as I know anyway), you'd have to use some heavy duty chemicals to tighten (not erase) the area or opt for surgery. Oils will keep the area healthy, supple and prevent lines from taking hold.. the dryer the area, the easier it is for expressions to crease the skin permanently. Let us know if you find anything :)

10. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Josie, she is trying her best to prevent more lines from forming. She is in her late thirties and she already has these pronounced wrinkles. I am still looking for ways to help her. I am looking for plant based copper Peptide which might help her. I will let you know if she does find something which helps her.

#10Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  11. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One thing that I read about that seems to help me is to use cucumber. What I do, is when I am making a salad, or cutting a cucumber for something, I take the ends after I slice them off, and lightly slide them across the skin around my eyes. It feels really cool and refreshing, and seems to help the little lines in the edges of my eyes.
    You can save them by putting the ends in a plastic sandwich bag, and then use it as often as you want during the day. If it starts to dry out, I just cut a little bit more of the cucumber off, leaving a fresh inside piece to use.
    Sometimes, in the summer, and my skin gets really dry from being outside, I also take just a tiny bit of coconut oil and dab that around my eyes just before I go to bed. I don't do this in the day, because the heat will make the oil get in your eyes before it can absorb into the skin, but at nite, it is fine, just don't use much.

12. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    Well if you sleep with your contacts, stop. Thats sometimes the main reason why young people get wrinkles or bags under their eyes.

Remove under-eye wrinkles with grapes or pineapple. Take a piece of fresh pineapple or cut a grape in half and rub the fruit on the wrinkles under and around your eyes. Leave the juice on your face for 20 to 30 minutes, then wash off. Over time, the natural antioxidants and acids in these fruits will help diminish fine eye wrinkles
    That would be the least harmful way to get rid of wrinkles under your eyes. :) :)

13. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh! ok,. I've read lots on them, but my current routine is doing well enough to prevent so I haven't tried them. She needs to remember too, that it's not just in the products we use.. other things contribute to lines and no product will help if those things aren't addressed. Anyway, have you tried

? If not, check out both the reviews section and the forums.. lots of good info there. There's also tons and tons of info for everything you could think of on

in their forum section. Some products you really do need to be careful with though, so make sure whatever you read, read it all the way through. Don't trust ads. Good luck :)