Does anyone have tips about extreme couponing?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by True2marie • Nov 30, 2013.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    After watching an episode of

on TLC, I began to use coupons when shopping for food. I have saved between 19% and 75% on grocery bills. I struggle with being consistent and the fact the state I live in doesn't allow stacking. Does anyone have a few tips on how to successfully use coupons?

2. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure what stacking is. Is that using a manufacturer's coupon with a store coupon? I have started saving coupons and I'm hoping to start very soon. So, I can't give a lot of advice, but as a result of watching the show and from couponing websites, I've gained a little knowledge. One thing is to shop at a place that doubles the coupons. Some stores even have times where they will triple them. One cool thing I've seen with the buy one get one in that you can use a coupon on the free one as well. But, I'm sure these are things you already know since you have already started and you've been watching the show. However, sometimes one person may catch a tip that someone else misses. If you haven't already done so, the best tips you can get are probably on couponing blogs and forums.