Does Anyone Jog, Run, Bicycle, Or Walk For Exercise?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Jason76 • Dec 11, 2016.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    How far do you jog, walk, or run? How difficult is the terrain? For instance, is it all flat land or are there some hills? Does anyone use exercise machines like skiing simulators? Note, normally I like to jog outside in the park or beside a road, but sometimes I will use a skiing simulator.

Does anyone bicycle? What kind of terrain do you travel on? What is your distance? What kind of bike do you have? Note, I don't bicycle much anymore. Instead, I only do jogging or machines.

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I walk every morning for 30 minutes within our vicinity of our residence. I find it easy and enjoyable to do it every early in the morning. After I do that I feel refresh for the sweats that come out from my body. I rest for a couple of minutes or so and then take a shower to cleanse the pores of my skin. This is good for me for I am already 65 years old.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I walk, aerobics and yoga all in conjunction for about an hour at home while watching tv. I walk in place, stretch with yoga and do a little aerobics with dance music. I try to get in an hour a day, but usually do half an hour. I like exercising at home for it's safer and it doesn't matter if it rains being indoors. I went window shopping for exercising machines and found I can't afford it. We got a gym in our neighborhood, by it's expensive too, so I exercise at home.

4. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I am the laziest but I tend to walk throughout the day though not briskly. I rarely sit or lie down.

Not really an exercise, I know. At work, I try to walk around whenever free.

5. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    I jog every morning for twenty minutes before going to school or work. This is usually part of my daily work out routine. I neither bicycle nor use machines. I only jog and incorporate some cardio exercises.

6. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I jog or speed walk whenever I can, and don't run as much because I feel that's pressure. If I am walking, then I can pick up the pace or slow down, whatever I feel like doing.

The important thing is to enjoy what you do, and not to see it as a chore.

7. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    As a landscaper, I walk on grassy, rocky, dirt, muddy, and steep terrain. I consider that to be my exercise and I get paid for it too. Not only that, but I walk around carrying a leaf blower or pushing a lawn mower and that can also add to the exercise. Not to mention the weather is usually sun blasted.