Does anyone know where I can get a gift basket that contains a few or more face scrubs?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Kaylah • Dec 11, 2013.

1. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    My boyfriend loves to use the face scrubs that have exfoliating beads in them. I was thinking that for Christmas I would get him a basket full of them. Does anyone know where I can get a gift basket that contains only face scrubs or at least mostly face scrubs?

I know that if I can't find anything, that I can buy everything separately and make the gift basket myself, but it might be more convenient and cheaper to buy a basket that is already pre-made. I can't spend over $20 on the gift basket because I have already spent almost $100 on his presents alone, so anything within that price range please. Thank you for any suggestions.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Walmart has the travel sized St. Ives exfoliating scrubs for $1 each in different varieties like tea tree and apricot. Dollar Tree has baskets for $1. So for your $20, you could make him a basket with 19 small St Ives scrubs.

3. bombshell

bombshellMember

Threads:
    I am almost positive you can get a pre-made gift basket with facial scrubs at Walmart, but it might be a combination of scrubs and other skin care products. I think ACSAPA might be on to something with getting the $1 scrubs in variety and making your own gift basket. It's always more thoughtful to put a gift together yourself anyway, it makes it more personal.

4. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with Acsapa and think you could make your own gift basket. Watch for sales on facial scrubs throughout the year and stock pile them until Christmas. Baskets are cheap at the dollar store or for bigger baskets you could try the thrift stores. Making the gift basket yourself will not only give you a sense of accomplishment but will really be appreciated by your boyfriend. Homemade gifts are always the best in my opinion .

5. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I like the idea of making something myself because it feels more personal, but there are so many times when it seems that buying and giving something already made feels so much more 'professional', and valuable. I don't know why I feel like that at times, but I do. I'd rather buy something already made, and nicely wrapped than to make it myself, even if the recipient is me, lol.
    But you're right, ASCAPA might be on to something, especially in this case of trying to stay on budget.

6. bombshell

bombshellMember

Threads:

If it is done right, the recipient will have no idea it was put together at home. You do not have to be Martha Stewart to put together a lovely gift basket. I found some great ideas for gift baskets on

that look really easy to replicate. Check it out, you might find something you like ;)

7. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing @bombshell@bombshell. I love making home made gift bags, but there were quite a few very unique ideas on the Pinterest link you posted. I agree that you can tailor a gift basket to fit the personality of the lucky recipient of your gift. It's much more thoughtful and heart felt when you personalize a gift.

8. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    Just when I made a commitment to do more typing and less Internet surfing, first thing I see here is your post with this Pinterest link. Ugh!:) Well, I had to go to pinterest and check it out, anything less would have been rude:D. So many fabulous gift ideas, and I didn't even look at 1/2 of them, I'm sure.
    Thanks for sharing.