Does anyone shop at Burlington Coat Factory?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Parker • May 19, 2012.

1. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Burlington Coat Factory offers more than coats. They do have one of the largest collections of coats, but they also have selling designer handbags. They also sell shoes and jewelry and designer perfumes.

2. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I would if there was one where I live. It's similar to other big department stores like JC Penney and Sears. When I go visit my friends out of town I do stop by the Burlington Coat Factory that's in the mall. They do have some good deals there.

3. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have shopped there many times. I've gotten a ton of stuff there and it's always been for a great price!!!

4. nherie

nherieMember

Threads:
    It's funny, I went up the escalator at Burlington one time and was greeted with all of these coats. I was shocked because I had forgotten that Burlington sold coats! I love shopping at Burlington, you can get some nice clothes, shoes, beauty and other household items for a good price. I haven't been in a while, can't wait to go back.

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't shopped there before because where I live it's hot all the time. I've seen some nice coats online, and I would buy them if I lived in a place where I needed them. I rarely see anymore commercials on TV about Burlington Coat Factory. I still remember the little jingle for their commercial it goes " Burlington Coat Factory we're more than great coats." :D

6. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I love going there when I can. Great deals on designer everything. I am in a very tropical area, and it is the only place to buy a REAL winter coat if you need one. Other wise you are stuck with thinner versions of winter coats which are useless if you are traveling up north. I give Burlington Coat Factory a big thumbs up!

7. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love that jingle. I'm not sure why they aren't as popular as other discount stores. They have some really great bargains. It's also a great place to buy a coat. I have spent hours looking through their coat selection for the right coat. I buy all my coats there.

8. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    We just recently got one and the thing I'm loving about it is that you can get alot of great baby clothes for fairly cheap and most of them are name brand. There are a couple of suits I'm looking at getting there.

9. alid1

alid1New Member

Threads:
    I love Burlington Coat Factory. I go there mostly for the costume jewelry. I love their jewelry. It is stylish and inexpensive. I have so many cute pieces, and they hold up well. I have gone to Charming Charlie, which is way more expensive, and the earrings I bought broke the first day. Burlington has a huge selection of workout clothes too. I always go to Burlington, when I am out shopping for clothes and jewelry.

10. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I use to long ago but now that I have so many clothes, coats, shoes and the like, I haven't been there for awhile now. But for those that love shopping and stock piling, it's really a great store to shop in. Now that you mentioned it, maybe I will go there sometime this fall for a peacoat and some workout outfits, which I love and see if I can find the right one for me.

11. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I shop at Burlington Coat Factory and I do so at the end of each season when their coats and other products are either 50-75% off. I think its a great store to purchase coats and designer hand bags.

12. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Burlington offers more than coats. We shop there often and get some great deals. I like the shoe department because they carry a varity of styles and sizes. I have a hard to fit foot and have been able to find shoes at Burlington without having to pay a lot for the shoes.

13. super7

super7New Member

Threads:
    Yes, I shop there. You can find great bargains and good variety of name brands.