Does anyone understand these awards on the board?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Sugarhill • Aug 2, 2012.

1. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    Some of them are pretty clear, but a couple of them have absolutely no rhyme or reason to them. Is there somewhere that lists how you attain or lose them? I'm not really going after any of them, but I would like to know what has been issued and removed from my...trophy case.

2. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I couldn't figure it out myself I just ignore them. Some of those trophies haven't been updated in a while. If you look at the dates on them they're pretty old, but the majority of them are up to date. I think this should go in the suggestions thread, and ask the admin to explain the differences between the trophies. I think they're there for entertainment purposes.

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I think they are just for fun, or if they decide to run a contest. Its basically the stats of your activity on the board.

4. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    No, I get that they are some kind of statistic, but when you have to recognize a notification of you being issued an award or having one removed, you would kind of like to know what it was all about. I was just wondering if anyone came across a full explanation of them. If not, no big deal.

5. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I see the frequent poster achievement and another one (forgotten the name of it) but that's about it. I think some of them are pretty pointless. As if you went and took a dump and then someone gave you a certificate for it when you came out. :D

I'm always getting the frequent poster award and then being notified Ive given it back because I never logged in for a full 24hrs. I don't need to be notified of this constantly.

#5Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012