Does Anyone Use Savings Star?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Ke Gordon • Oct 29, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to use Savingstar from time to time. It is a program that gives you ecoupons to shop at your favorite stores and credits you for purchases. I like it sometimes as it is a way to get money back for shopping. It is primarily food related but you can use it for soaps, and other household products. There are several stores like Kroger, CVS and others that participate in this program. Every Friday hey have a freebie as well. They pay out when you get 5.00 in your account.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of Savingstar but it does sound like something which I'll have to take a look at. There never can be enough ways to save money after all. Had a look at the site:

Since lots stores participate in SavingStar [the program] I believe this site could save shoppers some cash. Every little bit saved counts . . .

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, it has taken me awhile at times to build up my balance enough to cash out, as long as you buy items you would most likely buy anyway, it is a good way to get a bit of cashback from shopping. Several retailers like Kroger, CVS and Food Lion participate in this program.