Does anyone work with Project Payday?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by tspires2 • Dec 16, 2013.

1. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    I have created an account and can refer people to the account. I do get the referral fee for the referrals made to my account. The problem is that my referrals are told they have to pay a $50 fee. I did not have to pay this and am not sure if they are misunderstanding or what the problem is. I only have a few referrals but it is strange to me they all misunderstand the same thing.

Has anyone had this problem? Is there any way to fix it?

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I joined about a year ago, but gave up on it. I just had too much trouble trying to get referrals. I am not good at that stuff.

But when I joined, I don't remember there being able fees for anyone, unless things have changed since then? Last I knew of it, everything was free. You shouldn't ever have to pay money to make money with those type of things.

3. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    I thought so too. I know I didn't pay any fees otherwise I wouldn't be a member. I am sure what the problem is! My niece was looking for a way to earn money and I watched her sign up through my referral link and it credited me my referral but she couldn't do anything until she paid the $50 for some kind of training something. I gave up after that too! I can get the referrals but I am not going to send people somewhere that they have to pay $50 before they even see if they are interested! I may be doing something wrong I just can't figure it out!