Does Marshalls offer better deals than Ross?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Jan 5, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    In my city, Marshalls and Ross are located right next to each other. Usually, I opt to shop at Marshalls. They seem to offer the better deals and quality clothing. Is this true where you live?

th?id=H.4531007052449977&pid=15.
    th?id=H.4531007052449975&pid=15.

2. mistysauro

mistysauroNew Member

Threads:
    I think that the prices are about the same but marshals has a better selection for wmns clothes

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had a Ross really close to where I lived, so I went to Ross more than Marshalls. I would say Ross offers better prices and deals, but Marshall's does have better quality items, specially for shoes, jeans and pants. I also think Marshall's is more organized when it comes to finding the items you are looking for.

4. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    I would have to agree with the above. Here Ross has better deals and cheaper prices however Marshall's has better quality and a lot of time more choices and newer fashions to choose from. It depends on what I am shopping for which store I would go to!

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also agree with what has been stated above. Marshall's carries better quality clothing. I do shop at Ross more often Marshall because sometimes I can find a great really good deal. Ross seems to carry the same selection of clothing year after year which makes me believe that they have clothes designed for them.

6. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I love Ross and Marshall, but my favorite store of both is Ross I can find some great deals on church dresses and suits, Marshall has nice clothing's to, but You have to match your tops to your bottoms where as Ross they have it already together. I like Ross also becasue they sell name brand shoes for my entire family I can go there and purchase everyone shoes in one spot.