Does One Really Need Many Pairs Of Shoe?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Barida • Aug 25, 2017.

1. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    I'm fully in support of your assessment and comment @luri@luri, every occasion demands a different set of shoes and as such means one definitely needs more pair of shoes. Just like you already pointed out in jogging, parties, gym, business meetings, churches, beach etc all require a different pair of shoes for one to wear.

2. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I have never felt the need as I can easily give up anything that I have formed a habit of Since you said you find it difficult to give up your show buying addiction I suggested that to you.

3. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    As a woman, I personally believe that everyone needs many pair of shoes. You're correct, shoes are the first thing a person notice in you that's why owning many pairs of shoes is a must. We have different outfits that need different shoes. Let's say that you're going to a party and you only own sneakers, does that sounds right? We need shoes according to different occassions. And also, if you wear the same shoes everyday, then the shoes will lose its quality. We should always let our shoes rest just like us. I hope you get my point.

4. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Alright dear, I really appreciate the effort that you took out in getting such information and bringing it to my notice. Maybe sooner or later, I would have to still look up the act of meditation and know the best way to go about it and achieve the appropriate effect and satisfaction from indulging in it.

5. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    @dionnextherese@dionnextherese You are very observant fellow I would give you that, shoes are the first point of attention and attraction when you see someone from either close or far distance. This is the actual reason why I take care with the shoes I put on and how I handle it.

I'm always uncomfortable when the shoe which I'm putting on is dusty, I made it a point of duty to always go out with a shoe duster so as to be able to clean off those eye itching dust on my shoe :D.

6. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I must say that would be really good if we will have some pairs of shoe that we can use them with changes.