Does Qvc Ship Worldwide?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Jasmin Cottontail • Nov 24, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Recently, I've been looking for a particular item online. I looked at Amazon and eBay but the shipping fee costs so much more than the specified item. So I tried looking for an alternative like looking for a different online store to buy the product. Then I've stumbled at QVC to which the shipping fee does not cost a lot. I was really excited but when I about to check out, it does not have any options to ship in my country. It only has an option to ship within US and Canada.

Don't they ship internationally? And if not, do they have an alternative website wherein they can cater other countries aside from US and Canada?

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    QVC operates differently in countries, for example we have it here in the UK. The only way you could do it is to pay for a company that has a shipping address in the US who then forwards it to you. It can be costly if it's a small item, but can be worth it if it's something you really want and can't get.

I do have the name of company that does that and who has a Black Friday offer. I can PM you details.

3. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    Have you tried Johnny Cargo? My friend always use their service because it's more reliable than the expensive Fedex and DHL as per him. Or how about USPS--I believe they're the most cheapest option?

4. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    @Theo@Theo I see. I do have a relative that resides in the US but I don't think they are into online shopping. What kind of company are those? Yes it is something that I really like and is not available in our area. Well I've seen other sellers who has the same item but it's too expensive compared to QVC's price. I don't know how that works though but you can PM me the details of that company you were referring to.

Sorry for the late reply by the way. Thanks! :D

@biege@biege I haven't tried Johnny Cargo yet. I'm not sure if I will be the one to choose the courier since I'll be ordering the item from an online store, which does not cater my place :( That's why I'm looking for alternate solution for this. I've checked several online shops to look for the same item but only QVC gives the best price and the cheapest ones :(

#4Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2017