Does reselling items bought on Black Friday make you a good profit margin?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by broknkyboard • Dec 11, 2013.

1. broknkyboard

broknkyboardMember

Threads:
    I thought about this the other day: how much money can you realistically make buying products on various website on Black Friday, then reselling them in perfect condition a few weeks later? has anyone actually tried this and what profit margins should I expect?

2. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    It depends on how much you invest and when you resell.

Good profits can definitely be made but you have to be patient. This is because there are still plenty of sales throughout the Christmas period and then we have January sales. You would only see good profits if you made your resales in February onwards because people will still be looking out for good deals prior to this.

3. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    I agree patience will need to be your best friend! It is January and I am still seeing a lot of good deals. We went to the mall on Friday and we saw deals better than when we went Black Friday shopping at the same mall! So I would agree probably wouldn't be able to sell for really good profit until February or maybe March. Also really pay attention to the products you purchase as some of the electronics (especially TV's are not normally carried in the store) not sure why this is but I would wonder if quality was a problem! Just a thought but Good Luck!