Does Walmart Sell Boys 2t Clothes Anymore?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by steph7h • Feb 3, 2015.

1. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    I know several two year old boys, and over the past year I have noticed a problem when I shop at Walmart for clothes for them. I can never find boys size 2T clothes! Maybe one or two things, but in general, the 2T supply of boys clothes is very low. One time I went to 2-3 Walmart locations, and it was the same at each one. Recently I was looking at Walmart.com at a simple Garanimals brand hoodie, and they didn't even list 2T as a size option, and not just because it was sold out. The sold out sizes were listed in gray, but they didn't even show a 2T option at all, grayed or not.

Is this just a local problem in my area, or have others noticed it, and is it a corporate trend that Walmart is going to discontinue carrying size 2T? I prefer the styles of Target's toddler clothes over Walmart, but Target is about an hour away from me, so that is usually not an option. Last time I was there I noticed Target had a good supply of 2T boys clothes, so I'm just curious why Walmart seems to have this shortage.

2. jcort

jcortMember

Threads:
    I have two girls- they definitely sell 2T toddler girl clothes. I really like them and find them to be an excellent value.

I imagine that they still sell boys clothes that size as well. It is definitely frustrating when you can't find the size you need!

Also- I just checked Walmart's web site, and it looks like they list 2T for boys clothes. You must just have bad luck! :)