Dog ate 43 socks!

Discussion in Pets started by Mayvin • Sep 5, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    When I read this story I couldn't believe this dog has swallowed all of these socks whole! I could see chewing them to shreds like my dogs have done ( one at a time mind you) not all of these all at once. Have you ever had to bring your pet into the vet for something crazy they has swallowed?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I'm lucky that our dogs just chewed slippers and paper, but they don't seem to eat it, they just chew them. That dog in the article is quite a glutton. I wonder what the hell was he thinking when he consumed all those 43 socks. Was he starved by his masters? ;)

3. EvanCross19

EvanCross19Member

Threads:
    It's really unbelievable what a dog can consume. That dog is lucky to be alive honestly. Anyone of those socks could have clogged his airways causing death by asphyxiation. It reminds me of my cousins dog. She's a rottweiler mixed breed. She would eat literally anything. I saw her eating rocks out of my driveway for crying out loud lol. You really have to keep a close eye on what your pets are eating, especially dogs.

4. JoshPosh

JoshPoshBanned

Threads:
    My dog use to eat through every wire and cord he could find in the house. That was until he bit into a live electric wire that was plugged in. He got shock and pissed himself and ran around the house. After that he never chewed another wire or cord.