Doing Surveys For Free Food

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Jasmine2015 • Aug 9, 2016.

1. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    So today I went to Subway and used the coupon to get 2 footlongs for $11. Now this place is expensive for a sandwich shop so when I do go, it is a treat. If you are lucky enough to get the Subway coupons in the mail, keep them. I was looking on my receipt and it offers a $6 meal and on the back to do a survey to get free food. I've done this in the past and got a free cookie. I've also done the same with popeyes receipts to get free or discounted drinks and food. Anyone else do things with the receipt to get free food?

2. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    I know there are lots of sites that offer amazon gift cards and even store coupons for taking surveys, is a shame the good ones are only available in United States though. Is not technically free by the way, you're selling time in exchange of coupons, which is money. Minimun wages are around 10$/hour, if you got these coupons for doing a survey that lasted less than 1 hour then you got a pretty nice deal there.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've heard that there are some restaurants that will reward you with a free meal once you leave some feedback. It's not something that I have done but it sure is something I could do if the opportunity did present itself.

By the way there are some restaurants where you can get a free meal on your birthday if you are a regular patron. Not worth it IMHO because you'll be spending a lot of money to get just one free meal.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Over here, the only thing that I have noticed is that fast food stores give away coupons that offer a bit of discount on their food items, like on Burger King for example. I passed by their store and I was given discount vouchers by their employee. Some place their discount vouchers on the newspaper. But free food for taking a survey in my country? That is unheard of, lol.

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The problem I have with these types of deals is the ones I've encountered require that the coupon be used with a short period of time, usually around 3-days, or in some cases a week. I only go out about 3 times per month, and sometimes even less than that, depending on what's going on, how I'm feeling, and how the car is running, so although I do usually complete the surveys, I'm not often able to take advantage of the savings. I have done so in the past, though, when I was out and about all of the time, especially when I lived up in the city, where I'd be driving by these shops and restaurants frequently.

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do these surveys from time to time. I love the cookies at Subway, but I haven't been going to them as much since they raised their prices. There is a Sheetz store in town where you can get a 6 inch sub onfFresh bread for 2 bucks, now that is my kind of bargain. I will do the restaurant surveys if I have the time, and if the reward is worth it. I like the survey rewards that offer a large sandwich for instance. To me that is defintely worth filling out a short online opinion poll.

7. whysewserious

whysewseriousMember

Threads:
    I try to do them, especially if I have had a good experience because I feel like more people complain than they do provide positive feedback. That being said, I do not use these often because it is often a situation where I get a free sandwich, with purchase of a drink and a medium fry. When I do the math, it is often cheaper to just buy the combo meal than it is to get something free.

8. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    Whataburger will give you a free hamburger once you have completed a survey by phone or online. I have not done this, yet.

9. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    Most of the stuff I find on receipts are just chances to win some money. I wish I would get receipts that would have free stuff or discounts offered. Sadly I haven't been as lucky to get those type of deals. Hopefully, I can find some type of deal or something.

10. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I don't bother with it, but due to my limited income, perhaps I should. Anyway, they look easy enough to do and everyone is qualified for them, unlike what you see with most survey stuff. Look at it this way, why pay more for food when you don't need to?