Dollar Store Easter Trinkets

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Nanatracyann • Mar 28, 2012.

1. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I think my parents would of given anything to have had dollar stores back when me and my siblings were kids. I can only imagine how they struggled to give us holidays such as Easter, it no doubt wasn't easy for them. We certainly didn't have those fancy Easter baskets that some kids got, but then I really didn't care. My parents took the time and creativity to give us a good holiday on a fix income. Dollar stores now help parents such as mine to achieve this. Parents can now create their own custom Easter baskets with the Easter candy and toys found at dollar stores. Parents can also find different types of Easter baskets and the Easter grass as well as egg decorating kids. I think dollar stores have been a life saver when it comes to celebrating holidays on a budget.

2. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I usually do a lot of my Easter shopping at the Dollar store. Walmart is too expensive, I don't want to spend $5 on one bag of candy or 1 trinket. That is ridiculous. I usually get the candy filled eggs, the cute stuffed animals, plus they have some Christian candy like the crosses and fish. I usually buy plastic eggs and fill them will jelly beans. It really is a great deal, not to mention you can get cute baskets and that plastic grass for a dollar. I love the dollar store this time of year!