Donald Trump Pizza!

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by kingcool52 • Oct 31, 2016.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    [​IMG]
    So it's halloween and a lot of companies are creating scary versions of their products. Pizza Express have added a small twist and created the scariest pizza ever! And guess what? It features Donald Trump's face on it because what could possibly be more scary than that?

Would you ever try it?

2. will donati

will donatiNew Member

Threads:
    Excellent work, This deserves to be tested. I would give a try for sure. It cannot get scarier than thhis

3. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't eat it and not just because of Trump's face but because I can't tell what the ingredients are. As far as I can tell, I only know that there are olives and red peppers and too much of it.

4. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I guess it would be clear by tonight about what kind of a pizza would be suitable for me. However I would certainly not eat a pizza having a face on it whoever he or she is. Besides no pizza supplier would prepare one that will have no takers :)

5. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    No, I wouldn't eat it simply because I don't like the toppings on it nor the arangement of them. I like my pizza to have equal amounts of toppings all scarttered not as shown on this pizza with ingrients in one place.