DontPayFull.com - Best site for coupons!

Discussion in Coupons started by addicted_buyer • Mar 28, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I started shopping online not so long ago. I made my first purchases in different sites without even knowing about coupons. Dumb me! I could have saved lots in big purchases.

I then was told about this site:

It's the largest coupon database I've found, it's easy to use and it has coupons for so many pages! In addition, you can get special sales info about different sites on it too.

So whenever you're thinking of getting something online, make sure to look for coupons there first. I always do that!

#1Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2017
  2. WinWolfz

WinWolfzNew Member

Threads:
    I second my love for DontPayFull. I usually just go to their main site whenever I'm online shopping, and type in the name of the place I am shopping at, and usually a bunch show up! I've even seen that they've started doing coupon codes for online boutique's like Etsy! It makes finding a deal a lot easier. I don't think I've paid shipping, or gone without a discount on most major online purchases in a long time. It's a great site!

3. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    I will third that! DontPayFull is the FIRST place I go when looking for coupons and I'm never disappointed.

4. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    I definitely agree. I cannot even believe how much money I have saved by using DontPayFull.com. It has to be hundreds by now, and it increases around the Christmas season especially. This site is definitely one of the best websites for getting coupons/promo codes to help save money for online purchases.

5. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    Wow! DontPayFull sounds wonderful! Who doesn't love saving money? I know I sure do! I will be checking this out right away. Thank you for sharing with us!

6. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    DontPayFull is an American site, but there is an equivalent site in the UK. It's part of the DontPayFull stable, so the deals are equally as good. The name of this site?

. There are some great deals, including 50% off at Weight Watchers and 40% off at Body Shop. Definitely worth a serious look.

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Thank you both Gonzalo and Sandra for the links! Those sites look good too. Hopefully they're as updated as DontPayFull ;)

8. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know anything about this site, thank you very much for sharing it! It seems really helpful

DontPayFull is the best coupon site of all, there is no doubt about it.

9. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with what everyone else has said, it is the best coupon site by far. I'm in the UK so I do most of my online shopping from US sites so it's a great resource to have. As Sandra Piddock said, VoucherCodes.co.uk is a good site but I think it still has some catching up to do to be as good as the American version.

10. Collin1000

Collin1000Member

Threads:
    DontPayFull was the "original" coupon sharing website, as far as I am aware. It and FatWallet were really the first in that area, but when the economy went south, hundreds of new coupning websites sprang up. DontPayFull is still the best in my book though!

11. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    Yep! I love DontPayFull.com It has saved me tons and tons of money while online shopping. I also like that people who have used it can write their experiences on whether or not it worked. Great website!

12. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I never even knew this site existed. Thank you for the share.

13. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    Wow this is awesome! I didnt know how many coupons that site had! Its great :). Thanks for sharing I appreciate it!

14. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Looks like a large database of coupons. I've already spotted some really great deals there. I will try to use these coupons in the near future. Thanks for sharing the site.

15. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I discovered DontPayFull while looking for an online promo code for pizza. I must say it is absolutely wonderful. You can filter what you are searching for or directly search for what you need. I have saved hundreds thanks to this page, from 15% off shipping to $25 off your order of $60 or more this site can get you deals that most other sites do not compare to. WOOT WOOT for DontPayFull.COM;)

16. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with you Collin, in my opinion DontPayFull is the best coupon sharing website and one of the firsts as well. I didn't know FatWallet, I will give it a try soon. Thank you for sharing it

17. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    Oh wow! This is really great. I'm really wondering why I never bothered to search for coupons before when shopping online. Just thinking about all that money I could have saved makes me want to cry.

18. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    You don't have to worry about it, now you know about coupons and that's what matters. I'm sure you will save a lot of money from now on, using DontPayFull or other site like this one.

19. Damon halden

Damon haldenNew Member

Threads:
    I have visited this site so many times and this site is awesome . Everytime i visit i get working coupons . The site owner update the coupons everytime and he is managing very well also.