Doodle God?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by SLTE • Oct 31, 2015.

1. SLTE

SLTEActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone ever heard of this little app game before? My wife grabbed a bunch of them for free on her phone yesterday. It's pretty simple. You start off with a small handful of objects, represented by little icons - say, for example, Water and Fire - and you need to combine them to create other objects. So, for example, Water plus Fire equals Steam, which you can then combine with something else to create more items. Seems simple at first, but eventually you have to stretch your logical skills to accommodate weird things like Vampires and Palm Trees and Tobacco and god knows what else.

Kind of a mindless diversion, I'll admit, but they're fun games. Anybody tried the Doodle God line before?

2. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this game before, but i heard of Doodle Jump. It's actually one of my favorite games. ANyways, i looked up Doodle God and it seems interesting enough, there's quite a few reviews in the appstore and most of them are positive. The app is not for free though so i'm not getting this one.