dose anyone still play board games as an adult.

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Melissast • Oct 25, 2014.

1. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love board games! We mostly play them while camping, sadly.. but we bring them out from time to time. I just bought some for us for Christmas actually, I can't wait to break them out. Board games were huge when I was a kid.. there were no video games lol. Well, there were, but they weren't as cool and life sucking as they are today lol. Mario sure tried though!

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to play board games when I was a kid, but now I don't play them anymore because there are a lot of better ways to pass time with, like surfing the net, for example. Even board games pale in comparison when compared to playing video games.

3. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    Most of the boardgames now have its digital app version. I love to play scrabble and chess.. and both have very nice app and online version now. It is more exciting because you have the chance to play with people all around the world with the same application.

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I honestly can't remember the last time I've played a board game or any games for that matter that doesn't involve computer/smartphones. It's sad but i think it's safe to say this applies to most people nowadays. We seem to forget the traditional ways and all fell into the addicting ways of technology. -.-