Double Coupons Policies

Discussion in Coupons started by Zyni • Apr 12, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just saw a sign that mentioned double coupons. It said you can double any coupon on a certain day of the week as long as the total (the total amount saved) is not over 56 cents. I think 56 cents is a good amount to take off of many food items, and this was a grocery store. I think it's a new thing they do.

What are the policies/limits for double coupons at your favorite stores? Do you take advantage of these deals?

2. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    This isn't ever done here and actually if you were to ask them to take double coupons off your bill they'd probably kick you out. It's not something I've ever seen and often many coupons are only for a small amount off anyway, so it certainly wouldn't exceed $0.56. Is this sort of thing common place there?

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In the UK there isn't a double coupon policy, but some stores do take coupons from other stores when there is rivalry.

I do find that double couponing isn't what it used to be, and some coupons state they can't be doubled. I've only ever used double coupons in Shaw's (supermarket chain primarily in New England), and other stores will only offer it on certain days, usually midweek to get people to come in the store to buy.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    The only store I know around here that doubles is Bi-Lo grocery store. They also have other perks too. You can use competitors coupons, but you are limited to one coupon per the other store. They also allow special deals from other stores like $5 off $25 from the Dollar General. I don't use them as much since I have another favorite store that has good deals.