Double Stuffed Oreos or regular?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Earthmama1 • Mar 12, 2014.

1. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I like the regular not the double stuff. But I have to say, I LOVE the vanilla or golden Oreo SO much more than the chocolate Oreo.

2. luigi

luigiMember

Threads:
    I am rarely in the mood for Oreos, but my vote is cast for the regular ones. Like many others say, the Double Stuffed ones are just way too sweet in my opinion.

If you asked me this question when I was 8, I'd say "give me triple stuff instead!" I don't know if it's just me or most people, but I started preferring the cookie portion of the Oreo more and more as I was growing up. I think it's because I am more interested in the chocolate parts more than the non-chocolate parts. XD

3. Amanda K

Amanda KActive Member

Threads:
    I saw the title of this thread and knew it would be a busy topic. This is a highly contentious issue! Personally, I like the plain-old regular oreos best. I've tried a few wacky new flavors. They are never bad, per se, but they also never live up to the original. I do find that the seasonal packaging original oreos taste much fresher than regular packaged oreos.

4. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I love double stuffed Oreos too. They are really good. I love the cream in the cookie. It is the best part to me. Sometimes I take the cream out of the cookie and eat it last. It's something I did as a kid so please don't judge. :) I like regular Oreos too, but I prefer double stuff.

5. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love the Double Stuffed Oreos. I like that they are bigger then the regular ones. I like dipping them in milk or hot coffee. My mom started me with Oreos and hot coffee when I was younger. I do not think that the DSO are to sweet.

6. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    Oh my !!! I love double stuff Oreos!! They are definitely my one guilty pleasure. I have to have them with milk to dunk!
    I am the only one in my house that likes them better than the regular ones though, so I guess it's just a matter of taste. :)
    More for me !!
    Danyel ;)

7. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    Double Stuffed Oreos for the win! They are really the only kind I buy. Since they cost the same as the regular oreos, I feel like I am getting cheated if I don't get the double stuffed. :) I love the filling anyway. The whole cookie is perfection, quite frankly. It is the only variety of Oreos that I buy. I don't like any of the seasonal stuff.

8. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    I'm all about the double-stuffed Oreos. It's the best part of the cookie! And it's not like I get Oreos all the time anyway, so I don't mind them being slightly extra more fattening when I get them. A double stuffed Oreo with a cup of Hot cocoa is one of my favorite food combos in the winter.

Interesting that many don't like trying all the seasonal Oreos that come out. I like to try them at least once.

9. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I actually read somewhere that apparently Double Stuffed Oreos and Regular Oreos have the same amount of filling in them. I think it's a lie, but I don't know. Though if I have to choose I will always go with Double Stuffed.

I like to dip them in Peanut Butter (not a fan of the Peanut Butter Oreos for some reason), they taste great like that.

I like the actual cookie part but I like a better filling to cookie ratio. I usually eat only 1 of the chocolate cookies for every section of filling.

To whoever mentioned Birthday Cake Oreos up above...where are they? I've never seen those and they sound delicious.

10. Hamz10

Hamz10Member

Threads:
    I prefer regular. Double stuff makes me feel sick because it's too sickly in my opinion. The biscuit to filling ratio is really off. Plus when you dunk a double stuff Oreo it goes really soggy and runny. I also like Oreo ice cream sandwich, that product is awesome!