Dream Products

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by DancingLady • May 13, 2015.

1. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I've noticed that Dream Products is still advertising in magazines, so I want to warn you all not to buy from them.

A few years ago I saw an advertisement for what looked like a great comfortable bra, at a great price. So I ordered one. I wear a 32B or 34A depending on brand. This was a stretchy bra, so I ordered the 32-34 in white. I received a 36-38 nude. I tried it on, just to see, and it was SO loose it offered me literally NO support, was bagging and was basically absolutely huge on me. So I returned it with a letter explaining that if they are out of 32-34 white, I would accept that SIZE in any color, or a refund if they are out of my size. I also explained that the size they sent was not my size and was so large it was unwearable for me.

They sent me a replacement, the exact same size and color I had returned to them.... Like, no one read my letter, no one cared what I ordered. So now I had paid for the item, for return shipping, and still did not have a wearable item. I decided not to waste more money returning it when they clearly were not going to make an effort to correct THEIR error, so I gave the bra to goodwill, with the tag still on it.

Stay away from these people, they do not take care of their customers at all.

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is why I'm not keen on home shopping, be it from a catalogue or online. I prefer to visit the store so I can try the goods on there and then. It's a pain having to go down to the Post Office to return things.

3. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    With so many shopping choices out there, one would think that a company would go out of their way to satisfy a customer who has taken the time to buy from them. A satisfied customer is more than likely going to become a repeat customer.

The fact that they ignored your letter and sent you yet another useless bra is really bad customer care. You weren't asking for much, just your correct size. And only for one item. How hard is that?

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this company, and hate this sort of thing anyway. The stuff always looks of substandard quality but is not exactly cheap. I'd much rather go into a store, get fitted and buy my items there. Otherwise, if I do go online, it's usually with well known, trusted and popular retailers whose reputation I'm well aware of.

5. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not the kind of shopper who likes to go into the store or do any actual research. Not when I see something I really want. I'll by it on impulse if I have the money available. So I'm particularly happy that you posted this. I'll know to avoid them, and that's always the best solution for a serious impulse buyer like myself.