Dressing Up

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jennifer • Jun 27, 2012.

1. markhanah

markhanahNew Member

Threads:
    I like comfortable and stylist cloth so much. Here I get best details about choose fashionable clothing. When ever I attend any event than I like to wear fashionable cloth for look beautiful. Fashion plays vital role in every person's life.

2. Mikered25

Mikered25Member

Threads:
    I think my opinion is a little two-sided, what I mean by that is depending on the situation will determine if I want to dress up or not. If I have to go somewhere important, like for example a job interview, then of course I will dress up for the occasion. If I have to go to an event of some kind, then I will wear the appropriate attire for which the event calls for. But typically I dont like dressing up at all.

3. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I think there are many opportunities to dress up. It's a matter of being willing to stand out from the crowd at places and events where others may not be as dressed up as you are. I have often worn something I consider casual that someone else considered to be dressed up. I like dresses and I tend to choose things that are stylish (not trendy) and classic/conservative. Just putting on a dress makes you more dressed up than someone in jeans.

4. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I'm kinda of lucky. I am a student (PhD) and a college instructor, so I get to be lazy in my yoga pants anytime I want. But I also get to dress up anytime I teach. While this isn't formal formal wear, it is a chance to do my nails, style my hair and wear heels and a sexy but professional dress! So I get my fill of playing dress up.

I do, however, have fun when I get to take it to the nines! This usually means the same ritual, only a sparklier and tighter dress! But sometimes I wear my formal wear to teach in: dressed down with kitten heels and a blazer.

5. weddingbands12

weddingbands12Banned

Threads:
    I like it .