Drugstore.com And Beauty.com To Close Down

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Theo • Aug 16, 2016.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you have any loyalty dollars left to spend on either of these sites, use them up quickly as the sites will close on September 30, 2016. The owners, Walgreens are closing them down and hoping to consolidate them and persuade people to use their own site instead.

It's not much notice as they announced it at the end of July, so there are 6 weeks left to spend those points if you have any.

2. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for passing on this information. I just took a survey about both of these sites a few months back, would've never known they were closing.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting that information. I don't think I ever ordered anything on either of these sites, but they have been well known, and it is good to know, that they will no longer exist. I guess they just faced too much competion from other sites. There are many out there for sure. However, not all offer great prices.

4. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I have used drugstore.com a bit over the years but most everything I get there, I can also get at Walmart.com. And Walmart.com is very hard to beat. Drugstore.com did have the sunscreen I like to buy called Blue Lizard, a very good sunscreen that is worn in the Australian Outback. I will have to find another supplier.