Dry Your Clothes Faster

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Farrah • Jun 23, 2012.

1. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    You aren't going to believe this one. Getting your clothes dried faster put a dry clean towel in the dryer with the wet clothes. The dry towel will absorb some moisture from the other items helping them dry faster. All these years I have been doing laundry. Who knew? Well pass it on!

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing the tip. When I have dry clothes that have set in the dryer too long and got wrinkled I put a wet towel in the dry clothes so this is just the opposite. I will share and give it a try.

3. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    This is a really cool share. Thank you. I will definitely give it a try in the future if and when I need to. Even what Pat shared, I had no idea. Very neat tip, I will certainly pass this one along.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I do this if I'm in a hurry for clothes to dry. Or especially if I just need a single item to hurry up and dry so I can wear it, then I'll toss just that one thing and a towel in together and it's done in no time at all.

5. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    This sounds pretty interesting. I'll try this next time.

6. mimi8zm

mimi8zmMember

Threads:
    This works well if you air-dry clothes too. When I am travelling, and I wash small items, before I hang them to dry, I would wrap a clean dry towel around it, then twist to remove the excess water.

7. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I can't believe that this actually cuts the drying time in half! I dried a load of clothes in less than 30 minutes that usually takes almost an hour and a half. It was such a relief, because I had to wash something at the last minute and was afraid I was going to be late.