Dumb Ways to Die - a cute little game

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Sep 23, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I first heard of the Dumb Ways to Die song as I browsed YouTube. I was impressed with the catchy tune and the cute characters. Now that I have seen that it has an Android game, I immediately downloaded it. And boy, does the game look good. It also plays well too. It's like Wario Ware. Only a lot cuter. If you want to play a challenging and cute little game, search for Dumb Ways to Die at the Google Play Store.

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Never heard of this game. What type of game is it?

3. lindbergh

Threads:
    It's like a game of reflexes. If you ever played Warioware, you would feel at home with this one. Each stage requires you to do a certain task within a certain time period (usually 5 seconds or less) like to tilt the phone to balance the character, stave off piranhas, or save the characters from a moving train. Here's a screen shot of one of the levels of the game. :)
    DWTD-2.

4. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    As soon as you said Warioware, you got me hooked. I love those quick style mini games where you have to figure it out what to do quickly.

5. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Your title made me think of 1000 ways to die....but that game looks really cute!

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The game seems interesting. Is this game for Android phones only? I'm using a java smartphone right now since I already sold my Android phone.

7. charmingtortoise

charmingtortoiseNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for posting the screen shot, there are a couple different ones on the Google Play Store. They all look like little animated Jelly Beans - which actually is kind of awesome. I can see myself spending a lot of time with that game, especially when I just need to kill a minute or two. Looks like something my 15 year old will enjoy as well.

8. lindbergh

Threads:
    I don't know if there's a version for Java phones. I'm not sure about iOS devices either so I think it's Android only (please correct me if I'm wrong). Why did you sell your Android phone? I suggest that you get another one right away. Haha.

9. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I find this game really hilarious. I mean the concept is. And my god, the interface is super cute and just so colorful, I'm pretty sure that's why people are so into this game. I also the music video on this game. My 2 year old niece plays it on repeat sometimes she won't even give me my phone back.

10. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This looks so adorable. Thank you for sharing. I'm going to look in the Google Play store and see if I can get this game on my Android tablet. I went through a lot this month and can use a cheerful distraction.

11. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I have never heard about this game but I hope to spend some good time on this game. I totally love all kinds of game and hope I love this one too. I think it is really cute game and I should definitely try it.

12. RobertNick

RobertNickMember

Threads:
    Funny little game, i used to play a lot when the video first showed up on Youtube, but never actually got very far with it, I kinda sucked. Then the second game came along, aaaand BAM. In-app purchases and crappy quality. And ads. Sometimes they just don't care about the users, and just focus and grabbing money.