Dunkin Donuts Perks Rewards

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by bargainbabe • Jul 15, 2012.

1. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    Just wanted to share this one with people who like free coffee. Dunkin Donuts gives away free coffee and desserts through the points you earn through their Perks Program. To join, you must text the word PERKS to 386546 with your email address to create a Perks Rewards profile using your phone. You can also create a profile with this link:

Be sure to enter your birthday because you automatically get free food on your birthday. I hope this helps!

2. angelrose86

angelrose86New Member

Threads:
    there is a dunkin donuts in my town and I didn't know about the perks until now I think I am going to go text now and get set up. Tomorrow is my birthday in fact so that should be neat to see what I get.

3. micromachne

micromachneMember

Threads:
    I myself don't really care for their coffee. But I know my mother does so I'll pass this along to her. Thank you

4. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks! I'll have to look into this and sign up. I love Dunkin Donuts coffee and stop by every morning on the way to work. I use the receipts and complete the surveys to get a free donut once in a while, but I like to get free coffee too. Thanks for the tip.

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Free donuts and coffee sounds like a winner to me. I will have to sign up so that I can get a freebie every once in awhile. I like the coffee but I have to drink it black, their cream really upsets my stomach.

6. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I appreciate this one. I like gettin my dunkin donuts on in the morning. In my opinion its the best coffee ever. They can keep that bitter overpriced Starbucks Hipster coffee. So, these perk rewards will not go to waste with me at all. :) Thanks for the share.

7. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I was visiting Dunkin' Donuts today and found the DDPerks Reward Program is still on, but URL changed slightly,

In addition, now it's possible to get into the rewards program using a mobile app, which I think is a good alternative.

However to get these rewards and besides spending money, you need to pre-load a given amount of money for future purchases at their stores to get your card activated.