e.l.f. brushes

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by tjshort05 • Sep 25, 2012.

1. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    Have you tried e.l.f. brushes? If so, what did you think? I've tried some of them. I think the $1 are too cheap and don't last. The $3 ones on the other hand seem good so far. I like that the bristles are super soft and the price is great.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I really like them. I haven't had any issues with the cheaper versions either, but then again, I don't tend to use brushes that often. I mostly just use a couple and I expect them to wear out after some time anyway.

3. retnam

retnamMember

Threads:
    I bought a $1 foundation brush recently and the metal part is already wobbly. I prefer the other inexpensive drug store brands. Maybe I'll try out the $3 brushes when elf has another one of their 50% off sales.

4. koelha10

koelha10Member

Threads:
    I am addicted to using brushes to apply all my makeup. I have stayed away from e.l.f. brushes because I have tried other brands that were at the same price point and definitely regretted it once the bristles began falling out and shedding everywhere. I have been hearing really good things about these lately and am curious to see if they are actually the sister brand of a company that makes higher quality brushes as this tends to be the case with cheap products that are of good quality.