Earn Free Books From Tyndale Rewards

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by kaka135 • Jan 12, 2018.

1. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I just read about this from a blog, though I am not eligible to get the free books as it's available for US residents only, I would like to share this with those who are interested and eligible for it.

With this program, you can earn points by several ways, and then you can choose and order your book with your points. You don't even need to pay any shipping or processing fees.

Ways to earn points including signing up the program, referring to friends, subscribing the newsletter, joining birthday club, taking the member surveys, writing reviews, etc.

I wish there will be such opportunity open to other countries as well, but I am sure shipping cost is always an issue.

You can find more information here:

Do you know any other ways to get free books?

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah I would be careful about any shipping costs as that would probably not make it a good deal at all. For those of us who live here though, it sound very interesting and thanks for sharing that.

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Generally speaking, I am not interested in everything that is free. Well, I would like to get a free book but only if the free book is interesting, useful and informative. If the available titles are the ones that I am not interested in reading, I would never get them. I have subscribed to Hubspot marketing and freelancing writing and these websites send me useful ebooks for free.

4. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have seen some free book or DVD offers, and they even send to other countries besides US, but we have to pay the processing or handling fee, though not shipping cost. Perhaps it is still worth it if we are really interested in the book or DVD.

I am not sure about this, but I have read it from other bloggers. It's actually not really free, as one has to do some simple work to earn the points, then redeem the books. Do you get ebooks regarding marketing and writing from those website?