Earn over $200 us dollars a month

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by ganthiraj • Apr 29, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Spam bots can't always read captchas...but real people can. Sites like this are set up so that spam bots just submit the image they see on the registration pages, waits for the human on this site to type it in, and then submits it to whatever site. It makes it easy to register at thousands of sites in a tiny amount of time. It's part of the reason why captcha systems are useless at this point and don't prevent spam at all.

2. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I am debating looking into this site. I have read what everyone has said, however I am desperate for any attempt to earn money online. Thanks for the site recommendation, I will at least look at it despite all the negative comments.

3. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    The site also has some serious problems with keeping track of how much money you have.

Not too long ago, before I got my $3 from them, I was at $1.5035-ish (the amount of money you have always has at max four decimal places) when my money amount randomly changed to something like $0.80000000000000137. After deleting my history and deleting all my cookies, the amount of money changed back to normal. After I got $3 sent to my PayPal account, my amount which was at almost zero went back up to the $0.80000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000035489673. I don't think I'll be using this site anymore. Hopefully I can find another Captcha-typing site that pays better and is more well-kept.

4. greenplankton

greenplanktonMember

Threads:
    It's not worth the time and effort on this site. There are also other similar sites out there that pay more or less the same rate. Why not spend your energy on something else?

5. dcprechtl

dcprechtlNew Member

Threads:
    I look at this site also. I already have a few paid to work at home sites and this one does not seem even to be worth the effort of trying. Thanks for the link though.

6. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    I totally understand what you're saying. However, I really think that you could do so much better. There are things out there that pay you tons more. Tons in comparison, anyway. I want you to make more because it could lead you to discovering many more opportunities.

Okay, so I couldn't find anything on the site with rules, so I'm going to assume this is okay. If you go to

you can browse through the MANY work at home jobs that are reviewed on there or you can click on the link below the header that says 'Extra Money' to see the sites that don't pay a ton, but are easy to do. Sites like SwagBucks and such. Actually, Slice The Pie might be something you would enjoy. You get just 2 cents, I think, for listening to a song and reviewing it but you can get a bonus for good reviews. Plus, the amount you get for each song goes up as your rating goes up, so you can build it up to getting a fair bit more.

7. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    There are SOOOOO many better sites out there. Don't settle for this one. Many of us here could help you find better places to earn.

8. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't write for that little bit of money, but thanks for the heads up. Don't always be so quick to write for the first establishment you see. It's better to shop around to see who will give you the best deal.

9. tam88

tam88New Member

Threads:
    It is a lot of work however....you really don't have to do that much. I just started this whole work at home thing so I'm fairly new to all of this and that is 1 of the site that I decided to work on as well as others. I'm a stay at home mom so I figure what do I have to lose? The way I see it is if I do more than just one site I can get paid every week. You get out of this what you put in it just like anything else. I'm a really good typist so I get paid more than 0.50 per 1000 words. If it doesn't work I'm sure I'll find another site to replace it.

10. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    This doesn't seem worth it, at least not for me cause I can't type very fast lol.

11. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    It really doesn't sound like it worth the time. I use other sites such as GPT's which are pretty easy, but you have to do work as well.

12. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    For a thousand words you can earn $20 at iWriter. I wouldn't waste my time with this site it sounds like a scam. Those are sweatshop prices, and I don't want to sell myself short. I can type pretty fast, but I would rather work at a higher paying job. For anyone thinking about doing this job, I would highly advise against it because there are better opportunities out there.

13. leighdu

leighduNew Member

Threads:
    You are absolutely correct! Wow! I cannot believe people are falling for this. Even a newbie writer should expect a least a .02 to .03 per WORD...meaning 1000 words= $20 or $30. Some company is getting rich off of unsuspecting people that are just looking for a way to make money to help themselves. This is ridiculous.

14. leighdu

leighduNew Member

Threads:
    Again, I agree. The more we spread the word about these sweatshop wages, the more people will become aware. If we all stop taking these joke projects, then clients will be forced to increase pay, or just do the work themselves. There are a ton of places and a ton of private clients that are more than happy to pay the going rate for quality work. Don't buy into this scam site.

15. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Lol 200 dollars per month? You can't be serious. I work with MegaTypers and I don't think I've even cashed out yet. I was on it real hard for like the first 2 days...until I looked up captcha work and the exact rate of pay. Don't waste your time people.

16. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    I... actually started getting back to work on this site after realizing that the other sites I use barely get me a few cents each day.

Only problem is, my computer is still badly damaged from a virus it got half a year ago and my Internet connection is still kinda fast, but only at half the speed it used to be at. It's slowed down recently too.

Still, that doesn't stop me from getting ten cents every few minutes or so.

17. imokaye

imokayeMember

Threads:
    I have tried it, and it's really not worth my time. The pay is too low. Anyway, what would I expect. The job doesn't require thinking. You just have to be alert.
    Also, I would like to share this site I found out about today. Thought you guy might be interested, and I honestly need referrals. Thank you!

18. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this lovely method with us !

19. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    And the problem is, people will always work for that sort of money - either because they're desperate, or because the cost of living is so low in their country that this pans out as a reasonable return. I also find it unethical that the OP is using the thread to sign up people to these slave wages and earn more for himself. Kinda shows you the type of person that site attracts, doesn't it?

20. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    I actually think that I'll check it out. This is something I can do while watching TV, etc. so we'll see how it goes.