Earn over $200 us dollars a month

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by ganthiraj • Apr 29, 2012.

1. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the invitation codes , I will join the website :)

2. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Megatypers pays really low for 1000 captchas, you can't make more than 2-3$/hour ,which is really low... :/

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Good luck even making that, to be honest. They don't load instantly and even if you sat there with your fingers glued to the keyboard for an hour straight, it'd be highly unlikely to actually get 2000 codes done during that. :(

4. mommy0906

mommy0906New Member

Threads:
    Well judging by all the negative feed back of the site, I am not sure if I should try or not. I type very fast and I still don't see myself making much money on the site. I am thinking that this is one of those things that just isn't worth the time or effort it takes but I will still give it a try. I will make sure to come back on in a few days and let everyone know how much I make and how long it took me to make that much. Wish me luck everyone :)

5. thegreendiva

thegreendivaNew Member

Threads:
    I've tried this and it isn't worth the time. It is a lot of work to make $1. I got very little opportunities. The image kept refreshing with nothing showing. It was totally frustrating.

6. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    Most people that work in this type of business (freelance, etc.) charge $0.02 to $0.06 per word. With this, I wouldn't take less than $20 for 1,000 words typed. It's not worth the time for most people, sadly.

7. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I tried this site in my free time a couple of months ago in my free time. The pay is really sad and to add insult to injury they did not even pay me the last time I requested my payout. Do not waste your time.

8. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    The site is indeed legit but is it worth it? I don't think so. I tried working on that site before and honestly, I got tired from the continuous typing and the low payments. The highest that I got from the site was 3$. Compared to forum posting, its not really a good way to earn money online. Although there may be some people who prefers typing jobs rather than posting jobs.

9. edvisual

edvisualBanned

Threads:
    The website is legit, but still.. It's a slow process in making money but you can always give it a try

10. footstepsinthe_sand

footstepsinthe_sandNew Member

Threads:
    This pricing is so low! I got an offer to write on a topic I am very passionate about and write about for free anyway. They offered $2.25 per 500 words. I am still in talks with the person, but they apologised that the price is not much as they are currently on a tight budget, but would consider increasing it if they found that I was reliable. What does everyone think of this rate. I currently reside in the UK and this would be my first over the internet writing job.

11. thc101mc

thc101mcNew Member

Threads:
    I tried this site but I think it is very difficult to do $ 200 for one month if you do not write code all day .. thanks for the site though.

12. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Yeah sites like this are the season that Captchas are so unreadable these days! I tried this, hated it, it took way too much effort and too little reward, I am making similar money on Topline, where I actually do nothing!

13. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Never heard of this site and it sounded good but i read the feedback and now i am not sure. I wish there was some legit sites for typing or something like that i am a stay at home and would like to earn a little extra for my kids. Too bad this isn't good.

14. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    Are these things real? I have been made to try most of these things without much success. Can you confirm whether programs or jobs do work in real life?

15. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    The payout is way too low for even wasting any of your time with it. There are many others that give more in return of your time and efforts.

16. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Websites like these always fail ,and they always end up scamming people !

17. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    ^
    It doesn't sound much but because of the fact that its your first work online, you need to do accept it. Right now, your goal is to build up your reputation and experience as a writer so that you can request for higher payment in your future articles. Remember to submit a great article so that you can build your reputation.

18. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah there are a lot of alternatives than typing captcha, I would rather flip burgers than work at a captcha typing site, since the hours that I would spend typing is not worth it.

19. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I heard the site was a scam. People say they were not being paid, so I stop doing using it the first day. Has anyone been paid?

20. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    I've tried this typing job once and earned less than 2 dollars. But as I got to read more information about the type of task I was doing, I learned that I may be doing something illegal. So, I immediately stopped and left that site for good. It wasn't MegaTypers but another captcha site.