Earring

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by maddie • Dec 19, 2012.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Do you like earrings? Do you wear earrings regularly? Which kind do you think is trendy at the moment.. Since my face is round, I need to wear long drop or dangling earrings and chandelier type earring though I love to wear small hoops. I love silver jewelry, studded with pearls or precious stones.
    I found a nice little video on youtube that displays some Neat designs..
    [video=youtube_share;UdqYtRzbBWQ]http://youtu.be/UdqYtRzbBWQ[/video]

2. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I love earrings! I wear them often but not every day because my ears gets sore. My favorite are silver hoops I got from Lia Sofia.

3. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I have a variety of different kinds of earrings from little studs to long dangling ones. I like hoops, I like drops, I like beads... I like unique earrings that are handmade (most of mine were made by me), just anything that looks nice.

Treighsie if you have pierced ears try using wires made from surgical steel. Not all jewelry metals are created equal.

#3Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  4. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    As a man I do wear an earring. I have a mole on my left ear so I had to have my earring in my right ear, I'm not sure if it is the same in other countries but in the UK gay men get their right ear pierced, even though I had it done about five years ago I still get the highly amusing jokes about me being secretly gay. I didn't realise it was still the 1980s. :)

I have a closed ball ring earring which has stayed in the whole time because I can no figure out how to take it out! :p

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love earrings! The are my second favorite fashion accessory behind handbags. I like my earrings long a dangly. I have to wear clip-ons. They are so hard to find. Years ago, it was fairly easy to find a decent pair of clip-ons. Now, I can only find the small dainty ones.

I had aspirations of making my own, but that fell by the wayside.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oops! Double post.

#6Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  7. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I love them! A bunch. But unfortunately, I have really sensitive ears (skin?). So I can only wear real gold and real silver. Ie., pure metals and not the cheap alloys. Basically, my earrings are super expensive and I only have two or three pairs. I really love wearing them, but I wish I could wear a ton more style.

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't like the drop down dangling earrings i just stick with hoop earrings silver that's pretty much all i wear i don't like the studs or really huge earrings i can't wear the dangling ones due to they hurt my ears a little.

9. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    I love earrings and I wear them everyday. Its just like brushing my teeth in the morning. I really like diamond earrings out of the rest of them. It doesn't matter the brand or who makes them.

10. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have three piercings in each each and I also have an industrial piercing in my left ear. I don't really wear the lob piercings anymore because it takes too long to keep disinfecting the jewelry and at this point in my life, I don't have time for that. I love pretty earrings, but never buy them anymore.

11. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I love accessories and I cannot go shopping for an outfit without getting an earring and necklace set to match each outfit. I guess I picked that up from my mother! I like the Youtube Video. It showed a lot of different styles. I have 5 ear piercings; I have 2 on my left ear and 3 on my right. For my top holes I always try to wear stud earrings, then in my two bottom holes I will wear either hoops, dangling, chandeliers, or drop down earrings. I loved all of them that was displayed in the video. Its amazing of how many earring designs and styles there are. I am a Sterling Silver or White Gold type of woman myself.

12. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I love myself some earrings and I never leave home without them. If I do I feel like I am plain naked and I feel ill. I don't know if that's a habit or what but I do feel that way. I have an aunt that has to sleep in her earrings and I say I must have inherited that from her, but I do love them.

13. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I love to wear different types of earrings. Daily I am seeing the trendy collection of beautiful earrings. I like to try the best one that I like the most. I like to wear earrings that have a good match with my outfit, doing such gives me the best look. I prefer to purchase artificial jewellery as they can be purchased in quantity.

#13Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  14. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Wow I didn't realize that so many people had lobe piercings done. I tried to get it done when I was in school and but developed cold feet at the last minute... i guess it is too much of a hassle to get all the stuff clean and coordinated.
    I think one needs to wear what suits one's face than follow a certain trend or the fashion at each point in time. I generally limit myself to gold and silver jewelry... as I tend to develop infections. I do love fashion jewelry.

#14Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  15. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am a girl who is a big fan of earrings. I feel that earrings are one of the best accessories for any girl because they brighten up the face and end up looking very elegant. Any girl should own a pair of studs in my opinion because this is something I can't go a day without.

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have worn earrings ever since I was a baby until now. I used to wear small loop earrings, but now I just wear small stud earrings. They're actually on 24/7, and I only take them out occasionally if I'm gonna clean them.

17. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Absolutely! I can only wear gold - even the hypoallergenic earrings react for me - but I love them. I have a pair of medium-sized gold creole earrings which I keep in all the time, and several different pairs of hoops and dangly earrings which I wear to ring the changes. I don't wear studs, as I have long hair which is often worn loose, and I prefer to have my earrings on view. I feel naked without them.

18. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I've actually never had my ears pierced....but I do love earrings on some people. I'm considering it.

19. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I'm an 18 y/o guy who loves to wear earrings. I prefer those with cool designs such as the ones with the Superman logo and Batman logo. I also like dark colored ones since it shows masculinity. I have a lot of earrings that I mix and match every time I go out since there are cheap ones available here in my country.