Easiest & Most Cost Effective Way To Burn Fat GUARANTEED

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Ainjell • May 17, 2012.

1. Ainjell

AinjellMember

Threads:
    I am not a doctor and any advice I give here is just my opinion. I am not responsible for anything that may happen to you by taking my advice. I speak from my personal experience and what has worked for me. You should ALWAYS consult your primary physician for the best advice on what is best for YOU since we are all different and not everything that works for someone else will work for you.

I am a Medical Assistant and in my experience of speaking with the different doctors I know, I've come to learn a few really good tips on how to lose weight. Now, it won't be an overnight situation like taking pills, getting weight-loss surgery, doing the P90x or Insanity workouts, but they DO work and they are 100% healthy for you. A lot of us simply do not like taking pills. We prefer a more natural method of doing things. Some of us don't qualify to have the surgery done because we're not quite big enough or our weight doesn't pose a big enough threat to our health for it to be medically necessary. Some of us do not have the dedication or stamina to do the P90x or Insanity workouts. So, what do we do?? I have a few tips that can help. They have helped me, they don't require any pills, exercise equipment or membership to a gym. All you need is yourself and the will to want to lose the weight and keep it off.

What I've noticed about most pills and workout plans is that they all share a common ground: DIET AND EXERCISE. No matter what pill you take or what exercise routine you choose to do they always recommend that you change your diet & your water intake along with it. So, that's the first step: eat healthier. It is recommended by doctors to ingest at least 4-6 glasses of water per day (some people do 8-12). You don't want TOO much water because it can have adverse affects so make sure to talk with your doctor about how much water YOU should be drinking and the best diet for YOU. Most people find that buying a jug from Walgreens helps them remember to keep drinking their water. The number one reason why people have a difficult time losing weight is because they don't drink enough water. So, make sure you are drinking water. Now, the key to drinking it is to NOT guzzle it. You don't want to gulp it all down at once because your kidneys can only work so hard to filter it. It's best to slowly sip the water every couple of minutes. Take a mouth full (without puffing out your cheeks) and swallow. Wait 5-10 minutes and do it again. Keep that up all day and you should be able to get all the water in. You see, if you drink a bottle of water straight down, your kidneys begin to filter it. If they are busy filtering and more water is coming, that excess water just runs off and ends up in your bladder before it has had a chance to be processed which is counterproductive. You've gotten no nutrients from it because it went in and came right back out. So, the trick is to sip the water much like you would a glass of wine so that your body can get the nutrients it needs from it.

The next thing is to eat healthy. There's no excuse. Yes, the food is a bit more costly but there are ways to eat healthy without having to break the bank. The way you cook your food, for instance, plays a major role in how your body absorbs it. We should all know that baking and broiling rather than frying is a much healthier way to eat meats. I, personally, do not eat red meat or pork. I eat chicken and fish. Usually, I boil my chicken to get the blood out before I bake it (personal preference). Incorporating salads into your diet is also a great way to help your body digest the food properly. Not just any salad; it must be dark green and leafy (much like Romaine lettuce or raw Spinach). The lettuce you get on a taco at Taco Bell does not count. It is not dark green and leafy. Eating an appropriate amount of vegetable and fruits throughout the day also helps. What most people don't know is you don't have to starve yourself to lose weight. When you starve yourself, your body begins to store everything you eat as fat because it doesn't know when you're going to eat again. If you get your body in the habit of having breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack, dinner and a small dessert or snack along with your water your body will function as it was meant to and you will burn fat without even trying. If you haven't already, try the Atkins diet. They map out everything for you from what you should be eating to what to include on your shopping list when you go to the grocery store. It's VERY helpful. You can sign up for free online at

The last thing you can do the help you lose weight is to exercise. Now, I know we all groan when we hear that because, truthfully, if you're overweight you are lazy and lack the motivation to get up and exercise. I am the same way and I'll be the first to admit it. However, if you remember your goal of losing the weight it will help you stay motivated. One thing that works for me is to have a buddy: someone I can depend on to walk with me and help motivate me. This is important because a lot of us lack the discipline necessary to keep up with our routine and sometimes we need to know that someone else is dedicated to it for us to be dedicated. I don't know why this works, it just does. So, if you can find someone to walk with you it's even better. All you really need is a brisk 30-minute walk. A doctor told me that working out for an hour or two doesn't do any more than walking for 30-minutes. If you can manage to walk 30-minutes per day (usually listening to music or walking the dog helps), eat healthier and drink plenty of water, in 3-6 months you will see a guaranteed change in not only your level of energy (as we all know exercising produces endorphin's which are happy hormones - the same hormones that are released when you have an orgasm) but in the way you look. Like I said before, it's not something that happens overnight as far as losing the weight but you will feel a difference internally with your level of energy and you will be happier which will motivate you to continue with your routine. This is what I was doing before I moved to Orlando and I was at a comfortable weight (160 lbs at 5'2"). Since I moved here, I've let myself go but I plan to get back into the swing of things to get this weight off that I've accumulated (I'm 215 now *sad face*). The good thing is that I know it's not difficult to get the weight off if I just start walking again (I already still eat healthy and drink plenty of water). I hope this helped someone because it definitely helps me.

2. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    Excellent piece. The part about the water is essential. When I was younger, the one thing I did, was to increase my water intake, if I was trying to lose wight. Went to the bathroom all the time, but lost the weight. All good points.

3. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    You're right. Watching what we eat and keeping our metabolism raised for most of the day usually helps with weight loss, unless of course there are hormones at play, which could hamper progress. Walking regularly is great.... not just for weight loss, but also as a mood enhancer!

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with your post completely. I eat salads dark green and brightly colored twice daily. I have cut out sugar and processed foods. Drink a lot of water/green tea... maybe about ten glasses put together, I live in a hot temperate climate and walk my way through the day... In one and a half weeks I lost 2 pounds.. I feel light and energetic. More than everything I see my skin getting better with all this. This works for me too.

5. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Na, the best way to burn fat is to become fat-adapted so you burn fat all day. Exercise plays a minimal role in fat loss when compared to nutrition. It's all about what you eat and you will become a fat-burning machine by restricting carbohydrates and eating plenty natural fat.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing these tips. I did not really know that we should make it a point to drink our water slowly so that the nutrients from it could be absorbed. Now I will always keep that in mind when I'm drinking water.

7. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Awesome. For my 'diet' (not trying to lose weight), I pretty-much just use the 'dinner plate' food-chart (Michelle Obama or somebody sponsored to replace the 'pyramid')---eating about 2 'grains,' 2 'vegetables,' 1 'fruit,' 1 'meat/protein' & 1 'dairy' (plus little extras like desserts or snacks).

A couple-more basic tips: Stop eating when you're full &--especially because it sometimes takes one's stomach some time to tell one's brain that it is "full"--CHEW EVERY BITE THIRTY (30) TIMES

8. Adryan

AdryanMember

Threads:
    you are absolutely right with your post. The water part and the eating part in post really helped me!!:D