Easy way to get $10 dollars at HappyMinerCoupon

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by ohiotom76 • Apr 25, 2014.

1. HunkyDoire

HunkyDoireMember

Threads:
    Wow, sounds cool, and I am glad to hear that other people have had success with this site. I'm going to sign up tonight and give it a shot also first thing tomorrow! So far I am liking participating in forums for a little extra dough, it is easy and fun. I will always miss the good days of ChaCha guiding though! Has anyone here ever done that? Maybe I am just a nerd for trivia and stuff but I loved doing that! When they paid well and before they hired WAY too many people!

Oh....I think I spoke too soon. I didn't scroll through and read every single reaction from that site. I'm going to do a little more researching and check the scam sites as well first. Unfortunately with so many of these fly by night companies, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

#21May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
  2. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I don't see any posts saying the OP or anyone else actually got paid. I've heard about this on many sites, but always shied away. It sounds too good to be true. It starts out hot on every site, but soon seems to disappear. I can't sweat that it's not legit, but I'd bet on it. I think if it were legit, people would be talking about it even more, instead of the posts dying off.