Ebates Refer a Friend Bonus!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by QuatreHiead • Jul 8, 2012.

1. QuatreHiead

QuatreHieadMember

Threads:
    If you already have an

account, I thought I should mention this great deal. Now is one of the best times to open up Ebates to friends and family who can save a good amount joining in.

has increased the incentive recently for referring friends and family! Instead of just $5 per person, if you get 3 referrals you earn an extra $30! So instead of just $15, you get twice as much!

Ebates Referral Bonuses.

I love this site, especially for now because so many people purchase most of their stuff online anyway. So it is very difficult not to save! Almost everyone uses Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Groupon these days to save money. Why not go ahead and use Ebates so you save on the things you plan to spend on either way!

So, if you don't have an

account, do a friend and me a favor:

1. Join

here using my referral link (does me a favor, yes)

2. Send emails to friends (especially the ones you know who shop online regularly) to refer them (this benefits you and friends!)

So share the wealth and join

:

Attached Files:

2. A.Pneuma

A.PneumaMember

Threads:
    Thanks! Will do it with my friends:)

3. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I love ebates. I never referred anyone because I figured everyone knew about it. I was wrong. I don't like to solicit a lot of people with referrals, but this one is easy because there's no catch. I've been able to do a lot of referrals and everyone has been happy with it. Plus ebates pays the $5 pretty quick. I think it's worth mentioning it to people.