Ebay Bucks

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Diane Lane • Aug 20, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone here use eBay bucks? I shop on the site a lot, but my purchases are usually quite small, so they often don't add up to the necessary amount to enable me to cash out, so I often end up forfeiting the amount I've earned. I used to be able to use them toward purchases and really appreciated that, because they either didn't expire, or lasted longer, but a few years ago, they changed the rules of the program, and so I really don't tend to benefit from it anymore.

Here's a

with information about the program, in case anyone is unfamiliar and is interested in learning more.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of eBay bucks. I guess anything that allows you to save money on the site would be good. I just think that many people might want to get in on that when they shop on the site alot. I don't tend to shop a lot on eBay, but ebates is a good site to use if you shop online alot. It is one of the choices that you might want to use for the shopping you need to accomplish.

3. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I have just learnt of the existence of E-Bay bucks. I can see that its a nice rewards program along the same lines as Amazon coins. I suppose they are best suited to those who purchase frequently from E-Bay or those who purchase goods in larger quantities especially resellers as well as individuals acquiring expensive items. I would request on information on how their rates are calculated, what percentage of the buying price do they represent? I think it would be nice for one to redeem the bucks to cater for shipping in case you are buying from a merchant who is not providing the same.

4. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I have never used it, I am actually considering the idea of using Ebay for some purchases I will be making this holiday, however, I do not really know if I should use it since people say it's not realiable at all, what do you recommend me? Any advice?

5. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used ebay bucks, in fact I have never heard about this reward program. I make some purchases on ebay one in a while but I have never participated on ebay rewards. Can you explain how it works? Do we earn points for making purchases when we are enrolled in this program? How do we participate on ebay bucks. Do you have to join the program to benefit from ebay buck. Is this a reward program from ebay or third party service?

6. bms00

bms00Member

Threads:
    If you use Ebay, you should definitely sign up for Ebay bucks. Normally, the catch is that you have to get $5.00 in Ebay bucks per quarter in order to get anything by the next quarter. That means you would have to spend $250 in three months. However, if you watch your email they will do promotions every week or so. I don't buy anything until one of these promotions that will multiply your eBay bucks by anywhere from 4 to 16 times.